ED NUNN making debut at the Europa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED NUNN making debut at the Europa

I saw Ed guest pose last weekend at the GNC show and he looks awesome. I am so excited about his pro debut. I think he has so much potential to be a future Mr. Olympia. BTW I loved the In Trenches videos of him. Hes a great guy and very down to earth.
    http://isabelleturellblog.blogspot.com/
    If you can DREAM it, you can DO it -Walt Disney

Here's a link to the 3 part series we filmed with Ed.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I think Part 3 is the best of the three - that's where he's pushing hard going the heaviest with the max reps.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

And BTW, we have a "Day in the Life" with Ed Nunn to come out before the 2009 Europa SuperShow!

Comment

cant wait to see ed nunn

Comment

Pro Debuts are exciting!

Comment

I was just at his house Tuesday night, HE LOOKS FREAKIN INSANE !!!

he doesn't want me saying anything about his weight, but he is MUCH bigger and has the same crisp razor sharp conditioning he had at the Nationals.

Sorry to the other guys competing, but the battle will be from 2nd to last place, as first place is already in the bag for ED.
            Intended for entertainment only...

Comment

Ed has a great build. Tiny waist and great arms. Of course the whole physique is great but when you have exceptional arms like Nunn it attracts a lot of attention.
              Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Really soon Ed will be top 5 at the Olypmia Way to go Ed Reach for the "Sky"

Comment

Ed is one cool dude. He is one of the newcomers I like. I put him in the mold of a Toney Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Apharius View Post
                    I was just at his house Tuesday night, HE LOOKS FREAKIN INSANE !!!

he doesn't want me saying anything about his weight, but he is MUCH bigger and has the same crisp razor sharp conditioning he had at the Nationals.

Sorry to the other guys competing, but the battle will be from 2nd to last place, as first place is already in the bag for ED.
                    Was there any wild Bison left in his fridge?

Comment

Originally posted by History in Effect View Post
                      Ed is one cool dude. He is one of the newcomers I like. I put him in the mold of a Toney Freeman
                      hopefully he can fill out his frame a little better than freeman. freeman has been in the game for over a decade and judges/show commentators are STILL saying he could use some more weight. however that won't happen cause he just doesn't train to make such changes
                      Chase your dreams.

Comment

Future Mr Olympia!
                        RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike S. View Post
                          Was there any wild Bison left in his fridge?
                          It's elk, not bison, but yeah, packed full.
                          Intended for entertainment only...

Comment

DJ is competing.... watch out, they are going to reward big gut over small waist.

Comment

Originally posted by smoforest View Post
                              DJ is competing.... watch out, they are going to reward big gut over small waist.
                              C'mon now DJ has a great physique too. He has a ton of dense muscle. Aside from how he controls his stomach in poses that has to count for something.

I would like someone with a complete back to win the Europa. Not sure how Nunn's back looks but i was disappointed with the backs at the Tampa show, aside from Dave Henry ofcourse.
                              Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Working...
                              X