ED NUNN making debut at the Europa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
    C'mon now DJ has a great physique too. He has a ton of dense muscle. Aside from how he controls his stomach in poses that has to count for something.

I would like someone with a complete back to win the Europa. Not sure how Nunn's back looks but i was disappointed with the backs at the Tampa show, aside from Dave Henry ofcourse.
    U'LL SEE
    Intended for entertainment only...

Comment

I have in my hot grubby hands part one and two of a Day in the Life with Ed Nunn.
      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike S. View Post
        I have in my hot grubby hands part one and two of a Day in the Life with Ed Nunn.
        POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

Don't count Charles Dixon out! He looks insane coming into this show!

Comment

I DONT KNOW IF ED READS POSTS ON THIS SITE, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY, HE GOT COMPLETELY EFFING SHAFTED AT THE EUROPA. I EXPECTED TO SEE THE COMPETITORS, WHO FINISHED IN THE TOP FIVE LOOK MORE POLISHED, DENNIS WAS MASSIVE, JOEL LOOKED INCREDIBLE, BUT THEN THERE WAS NOBODY THAT LOOKED BETTER THAN ED, HE WAS ROBBED, WHAT A SHAME.

Comment

I think Ed looked great, his physique was the best in my opinion, I think he just fell so low due to overall size, primarily in his back, however he, imho, has the most aesthetically pleasing figure on stage. Way to go Ed, keep bringing it!

Comment

Ed's personality will drive him to add size and be on stage with the best - I bet he's in the Olympia next year.

We need to get him throwing some serious weight around to increase upper body thickness.
                "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

unsure if Ed will read this but mate you got robbed, you deserved to place alot higher, keep it up and let this fuel the fire, don't let this one experience put it out

Comment

Ed is a great guy, Great videos , he is one of those guys that can and will surpirse you. He needs 2 pack on some more size, and just get more experience. Love the guy,

God bless everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Mike S. View Post
                      Ed's personality will drive him to add size and be on stage with the best - I bet he's in the Olympia next year.

We need to get him throwing some serious weight around to increase upper body thickness.
                      WE'LL MAKE SURE HE DOES, DON'T WORRY THOUGH HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT TO DO.
                      Intended for entertainment only...

Comment

Ed Nunn has became one of my favs..

-m-

Comment

Same here Mugen_stud he should of placed alot higher than what he did. But still good!!

Comment

we will feed him

well ED is one hell of a guy and i am going to do what ever it takes to give him the best meat and put the pounds on him next time you guys see him he will be as big as an elk

Comment

Originally posted by LiLSwole View Post
                              Same here Mugen_stud he should of placed alot higher than what he did. But still good!!

I like his look..something about it.. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X