Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out the hotel interviews: Nunn, Jackson, Elsetouhi , Raymond, Romero, Wawryk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out the hotel interviews: Nunn, Jackson, Elsetouhi , Raymond, Romero, Wawryk

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...egory/215/247/

Tarek Elsetouhi 1 day before the Europa

Here's Tarek Elsetouhi 1 day before the Europa - looking bad ass and ready to rumble.

Click to Watch...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shawn Ray Interviews Ed Nunn for the 2009 Europa Pro

In 2008, Ed took the Super Heavyweight Class at the USAs and the Super Heavyweight and Overall at the 2008 Nationals.
    Ed's weighing about 258 lbs and is relaxed and ready. Shawn has Ed pegged as the winner and with Hany Rambod, Ed may hit his goal to compete at the Mr. Olympia this year.

All Ed needs is top3 and we think he can do it.
    Click to Watch...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotel Interview: Tricky Jackson for the 2009 Europa Pro

I wear my Sunglasses at Night Tricky Jackson the day before taking on the rest of the crowd at the 2009 Europa SuperShow.

Looking to place in the top 5, this is Tricky's 3rd show in as many weeks. He admits this is going to be the toughest 202 to date, but fortunately Tricky is already qualified for the 202 Olympia by taking 3rd (controversial 3rd) at the Jacksonville Pro two weeks ago.

Tricky would like to thank his family and his sponsor, MHP for his performance and ability to continue to compete at over 40 years old.

Click to Watch...
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Jose Raymond Hotel Interview for the 2009 Europa Pro

Jose is taking a second shot for an Olympia qualification. He's looking for a better showing than from Florida this past week.

Jose feels he was flat and burned out but for this show he backed off the cardio and increased the food.

Jose also wants to thank MuscleTech for the sponsorship and support.
      Click to Watch...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Krap! Check out Manuel Romero from Venezuela

Manuel is a first time pro from Caracas, Venezuela and this kid is huge and ripped! At such a young age and with great development, he has no where but to move up the ranks and challenge the old dogs for that Olympia Crown.

We predict more to come from Manuel - Look for him in the top 6 in his pro debut.

Click to Watch...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotel Interview: Vincent Wawryk for the 2009 Europa Pro

Canadian IFBB Pro Vincent Wawryk is in town for the 2009 Europa SuperShow.

Bill Comstock caught up with Vince to talk about the show one night before stepping up on stage.

For those of you that don't speak Canadian will have to use a Google Translator to English.

Click to Watch...

Comment

DAMN, Ed Nunn is looking GOOD. He has a good chance at taking this show. Toney Freeman move over, we got a new X-Man!

ROMERO looks good too! He just needs to work on that back of his, good legs!

Jose Raymond looks GOOD too! I predict he'll be the winner!
        I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

Comment

Ed Nunn looks great! Motivational for us tall guys, also Manuel looks really good, he just needs to get that Back a whole lot thicker!
          Sometimes, things are better left un-said.

Comment

Originally posted by KenneySantiago View Post
            Ed Nunn looks great! Motivational for us tall guys, also Manuel looks really good, he just needs to get that Back a whole lot thicker!
            Manuel is like the Leaning Tower of Piza over Shawn Ray!

Comment

Ed Nunn looks great, but was it the lighting or somethin in the room, but his abs just didnt look that sharp or somethin I dunno??
              A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

Tarek looks great, as usual. He will be overlooked as usual.

Comment

At 6:04 on the Tarek video... Did Chris rip one?

Comment

imho jose doesnt look good at all... a former natty turning up the volume a bit too fast is what my impression is like... well probly hell find the balance eventually

Comment

Manuel is like the Leaning Tower of Piza over Shawn Ray!
                      Wha Chu talkin bout Willis!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tryder View Post
                        imho jose doesnt look good at all... a former natty turning up the volume a bit too fast is what my impression is like... well probly hell find the balance eventually
                        he has no separation between his shoulders and arms its just blurry, not a good sign

Comment

Working...
                        X