No announcement yet.

Sean Allen can win his pro card if he does the North American

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite prep athlete? thats incredible.....what sport?
    WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
      Look he just had a heartbreaking day, he is reading all these boards trying to put his head together and feel better , so why dont you give him a bit of a break dick
      i only said a few words in this thread about BSA, not really giving him a hard time just giving my opinion in a thread about when he can turn pro. makes sense huh? you decided to take a shot at me. i wish BSA luck in his quest to turn pro. i think hes a humungous crazy freak. just has some holes in his physique.

Comment

could you have perhaps waited to give your opinion.
        WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Hes still trying to find the formula.

Its BB no real given formula for success and no team to fall on. Plus hes got kids to take care of and business to run, so hes not a 100% for BB
          "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

could you have perhaps waited to give your opinion.
            you know what ? your right...i shouldnt have made the fail comment in response to the dickhead statement you directed at me. i will edit it in respect to his efforts. now stop heckling every post i make.

Comment

for some reason i cant edit it.

Comment

I think Vince may be on to something.

V V
                Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

Funny thread, keep at it guys haha
                  www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
                    I think Vince may be on to something.

V V

yea your right, suga tits is on to something, for once he has something positively constructive to say.
                    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Not if Banks is in the show.

Comment

For him to make it to the Pro level, I feel he needs to make some serious improvements to his lower region first.
                        Sometimes, things are better left un-said.

Comment

Wrong, Kenny. He's spilled over a bit but he's much fuller than he was last year. If he hardens up in time for the North Americans which can be done, he'll have a high chance of winning since the competition won't be as tough.

He can realistically win his pro card this way. Otherwise, he'll have to wait a few years till he turns 40.

Comment

As a guy who is 43 I have HUGE RESPECT for Sean Allen! Sean is a single dad and is about 36 years old and has the Heart to compete at a very high level and take care of his kids! I Tip my hat to Big Sean and support his efforts all the way! AND HE COMES ON THE BOARDS AND TALKS TO THE FANS! BSA IS ONE COOL MOFO IN MY BOOK!

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                              As a guy who is 43 I have HUGE RESPECT for Sean Allen! Sean is a single dad and is about 36 years old and has the Heart to compete at a very high level and take care of his kids! I Tip my hat to Big Sean and support his efforts all the way! AND HE COMES ON THE BOARDS AND TALKS TO THE FANS! BSA IS ONE COOL MOFO IN MY BOOK!
                              He looked alot better this year than last year, go look at some poeple that turned pro in the past, Sean isnt that far off.
                              WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

He looked alot better this year than last year, go look at some poeple that turned pro in the past, Sean isnt that far off.

His hamstrings most definitely looked better ..He'll get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X