Sean Allen can win his pro card if he does the North American

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEAN

Stop this BB crap now, keep on working out, Go on castings for movies etc, cover shots on magazines etc, you could be ALOT more succesfull on those sorts of things, which is probably better in the long run, no?

Comment

The real question is, who gave Billy Guns his tissues for the crying fest that ensued following last nights results...
      “War is peace.
      Freedom is slavery.
      Ignorance is strength.”
      ― George Orwell

Comment

vince if you took roids you would look just like sean allen and vice versa

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
          As a guy who is 43 I have HUGE RESPECT for Sean Allen! Sean is a single dad and is about 36 years old and has the Heart to compete at a very high level and take care of his kids! I Tip my hat to Big Sean and support his efforts all the way! AND HE COMES ON THE BOARDS AND TALKS TO THE FANS! BSA IS ONE COOL MOFO IN MY BOOK!
          Well said I 2nd that he has a lot on his plate and he still performs at a high level ...

Comment

Sean call Dave Palmbo and hit the NorthAmericans.

Comment

He isn't turning pro.

That guy is a fucking doucebag, and noel, shut up and suck his weiner. The guy has a shit attitude so obviously more people are going to want him to fail. (And I am one of those people)
              Those who can't, say YOU can't

Comment

Sean allen is very gifted, and smart. He should have turned pro a very long time ago. He is a great guy and i still can't believe that many other bodybuilders today turned pro and Sean is still fighting for his pro card i find it unfair.

Comment

Well how about that. 2 years later just like my Branch Warren prediction of him winning the Arnold Classic. I must be able to see into the future or some shit

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
                    Wrong, Kenny. He's spilled over a bit but he's much fuller than he was last year. If he hardens up in time for the North Americans which can be done, he'll have a high chance of winning since the competition won't be as tough.

He can realistically win his pro card this way. Otherwise, he'll have to wait a few years till he turns 40.

Holy cow, even this....DAMN

Comment

HOLY FUCK U MUST BE PSYCHIC
                      The world's best spoon's player

Comment

Working...
                      X