No announcement yet.

North Americans General Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was a betting man, I would put my money on Tim Liggins our the HW division!

Comment

Very well organized thus far. IMPRESSED!

Comment

Who said Lockett was competing

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
          Originally posted by nasir View Post
          Who said Lockett was competing
          I looked at who was competing and when I went to look for Michael (258 LBs All-Natural) Lockett, all I heard were crickets.

What's up with that?

I attached pics of my boy Miguel Garcia at the North Americans today, sponsored by Nutrisport in New York ( www.nutrisportny.com ) and there are training videos of him on there as well. He is weighin 220 lbs. What do yall think?
          Attached Files

Comment

what was up with that bullsh*t call out with Dan Deckers 2nd call out?
            He has phenominal conditioning and should have been called out 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by thamuscledone View Post
              I looked at who was competing and when I went to look for Michael (258 LBs All-Natural) Lockett, all I heard were crickets.

What's up with that?

I attached pics of my boy Miguel Garcia at the North Americans today, sponsored by Nutrisport in New York ( www.nutrisportny.com ) and there are training videos of him on there as well. He is weighin 220 lbs. What do yall think?
              I thought they have to pay to be in the Competition he was talking about it for awhile but he decided to not participate. Sometimes it is better to leave and then go back.

Comment

Shawn Rhoden's shape is really Jumping out to me.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X