• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kris Lecomte Prepares for the North Americans

Kris Lecomte Prepares for the North Americans

krisnorthamericans.jpg

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2274/225/

Lucky mofo...gets to work with Dorian. Form looks a little sloppier than I would think from Dorians guidance though? Hopefully he brings it to the NA's!

Comment

cool video rob - BEST OF LUCK AT THE NA KRIS !!
      Some are destined to succeed, some are determined to succeed.

Comment

Who did he say he was sponsored by?????

Comment

Kris looks ready for battle!

I ran into Kris today at Apollon Gym. He has made big gains since last year and will be a threat at the North Americans for sure. Kris has some crazy detail in his legs, especially from the side and rear. Add this to the rest of his impressive physique and you have a guy who will be tough to beat next weekend. GOOD LUCK BRO!!

Comment

in the video he was doing decline bench press? he was training back.....i dont get it

Comment

It was just a older clip of him and Dorian training together...Dorian was not in town when we shot last back week...how many people are lucky enough to have Dorian being able to mentor them in their training...

Best of luck Kris...

Originally posted by thebeast23 View Post
              in the video he was doing decline bench press? he was training back.....i dont get it

Comment

Kris has been busting his ass this entire prep. Most humble and hardworking dude out there!

Comment

Wow...Dorian must see something in this guy that I don't at this stage to have him as a sponsored athlete!
                  Dustin
                  "The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it."
                  John Ruskin

Comment

Kris is one of my best friends, he was my training partner all the way up through the Nationals last year...He is one of the hardest working kids I know..I saw him today at appollon and he has that look of a champion written all over him...Go get em bro..
                    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Comment

I've seen you at Apollon a few times. Best of luck to you. Congrats on your signing with DY nutrition. That's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by mfarleypt View Post
                        Lucky mofo...gets to work with Dorian. Form looks a little sloppier than I would think from Dorians guidance though? Hopefully he brings it to the NA's!
                        yea form looks a little sloppy, but otherwise he always sounds like a really cool guy, looks good too! best of luck KRIS!

Comment

Fuck his form. Who uses "proper form" on anything? Does Ronnie? Does Jay? Nope. They all look good though. Kris looks great. He is a good friend of mine and I think he is bringing his best package to the stage in a week. I will be out there cheering him on!

Comment

Originally posted by PJ BRAUN View Post
                            Fuck his form. Who uses "proper form" on anything? Does Ronnie? Does Jay? Nope. They all look good though. Kris looks great. He is a good friend of mine and I think he is bringing his best package to the stage in a week. I will be out there cheering him on!
                            I'm not knockin at all bro, but Yates is ALL about form

Comment

Originally posted by BIGJ72 View Post
                              cool video rob - BEST OF LUCK AT THE NA KRIS !!
                              Thanks Jamie...much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X