Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abbas Khatami Prepares for the North Americans: This guy is Peeled!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it the most "in-shape" guys usually have difficult names to pronounce.

lol.

Comment

his name isnt hard to pronounce at all LOL its said like it looks lol
      Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Welcome to the Board Brother!

You did you're "Homework" which is what you told me you were gonna do, now let the "Chips fall" where they may!

Well done!
        S Ray

Comment

Great condition!
          1st place at the MW class at the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza Tampa, FL.

Comment

Originally posted by sadie7879 View Post
            definitely the one to beat in the SHW
            Time will tell... there are some hard hitters in that line up
            Flex Wheeler
            www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

im sure there are flex im just biased lol
              Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Originally posted by sadie7879 View Post
                im sure there are flex im just biased lol
                lollol
                Flex Wheeler
                www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

ya well thats why im not a judge huh

Comment

persian missile, what a nickname eh lol how did that come about or did LT just call you that? Im guessing an iranian backround? Great physique you must have suffered to get in such conditioning, deff one to beat, but as flex said, there are others also in SHW who are feelin lucky
                    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

Comment

Great legs for sure, chest & tris need to come up...

Comment

GOOD LUCK Abbas....

LT is great! Get him doing more interviews...

Comment

Hey all , was so busy today, had to pack and make sure I have everyt little thing for the show. So was goind crazy packing everything and organizing it all. Any way. Thank you all for the comments. I will do my best this weekend to bring in an even dryer sicker physique than what you saw. I was still drinking two gallonw of wanter. So I think Bill will be interviewing me when I settle in to the room. So thank to all again and to

Shawn, Thanks for wellcoming be aboard. I like the site. Its very up to date.

Abbas

Comment

I am leaving for Ohio wed morning so when I get back I'll try and get to everone if they have quiestions or comments.

Oh and the Whole Persian Missle thing was made up by either Lonnie or me , It was years ago an it just stuck. LOL

Abbas

Comment

Good luck Abbas!
                              1st place at the MW class at the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza Tampa, FL.

Comment

Abbas are you working with anyone for this prep? JJ Marsh??
                                iammutant.com ironrebel.com

Comment

Working...
                                X