X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Video of 2009 North American Superheavy Weight Comparisons Video

nacomparisons.jpg

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2295/173/

Chad Lacount is no joke! He is big with good shape,this guy is very complete!

Comment

sean allen looks much more gigantic in the video than on pictures

Comment

That's awesome that you can video this....the quality is good!! It foreshadows even better online coverage in the future

Comment

Almost felt like I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by stavios View Post
            sean allen looks much more gigantic in the video than on pictures
            But he was crying like a school girl when he wasn't in the first callout. You can see him in the background talking to himself throughout the whole vid. I know it must be disappointing to get all hyped up and then not get rewarded by the judges, but that is not under anyone's control. I think you should be respectful for your fellow competitors while up on stage and present yourself as a professional if you want to be a professional.

BSA in the NPC for life!
            All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Comment

bsa comes off lookin bad....cussing and shaking his head.
              visit

Comment

I think Sean should have been in that first callout, however I don't agree with the way he acted on stage. Keep your mouth shut and when you get your chance let your physique do the talking.

That being said, I think he should be in the mix.

Comment

I just noticed the BSA lol...dude u gotta think about how frustrating that must be...u guys compete and know how it is putting 100% into this. If I dont get noticed I will choke someone out out there fuck cussing under my breath!!

Comment

Originally posted by VinnyN1026 View Post
                    I just noticed the BSA lol...dude u gotta think about how frustrating that must be...u guys compete and know how it is putting 100% into this. If I dont get noticed I will choke someone out out there fuck cussing under my breath!!
                    Choke that bastard Vinny!!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

I agree Big Sean should have definetaly been in that first callout. There were a few guys in that callout that def shouldnt have been before him. His actions were disrespectfull but it must be tough knowing in your heart that you should be up there.

Comment

Originally posted by VinnyN1026 View Post

you beat me to teh punch here - i hardly pay attention to teh comparisons cuz of BSA and not getting teh first callout. - it's a shame. i thought he looked better this time around but i guess the judges dont see it the same way.
                        Current Prep: KC Golds Classic - 2011

Comment

I think BSA looks great. Being that tall takes time to fill out and improve everything.....but what do thye expect him to look like a top 6 olympia finisher to earn his pro card because he is tall?

Comment

Hey guys...ROBBIE thanx for posting that VIDEO MY FRIEND...I'm really UPSET with my ACTIONS up on stage last night...After dieting for 26 weeks an dropping 20lbs in what 4 weeks,Mentally I just broke down an lost my focus on STAGE....I tell my Son who wrestles in HIGH SCHOOL,ITS NOT WETHER YOU WIN OR LOSE,ITS HOW U WIN OR LOSE....I lost but acted very CHILDISH an very DISRESPECTFUL OF MY FAMILY,JUDGES,COMPETITORS an the many fans who believe in me...I HONESTLY CAN SAY IM SORRY FOR MAKING A COMPLETE FOOL OUTTA MYSELF LAST NIGHT.......
                            Sometimes emotions run wild an I cant control the ageny of defeat...IM BEING HONEST...I honestly felt I should have been in top 5 as many others who I talked to last night prior to leaving the building...Yes I was holding some water in lower back as SHAWN RAY stated but there where many others who where in 1st call-out that where sweatn an holding water to...Why everytime Im on stage ITS MY LEGS but to those guys who are BOTTOM HEAVY with NO UPPER BODY WHATSOEVER,Nobody says nothing...Put yourself in my shoes guys..IT HURTS..I been competing for 10 yrs an sacrificed alot chasing my dream,INCLUDING MY HEALTH but I keep coming back because IM A CHAMPION...Nothing in life comes easy but ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE..I'm gonna take some time off an bring these legs up...I been doing 3 shows a year an havent had the proper time to GROW...
                            So SORRY FOR MY ACTIONS LAST NIGHT...Im not HAPPY at all how I carried myself...I like to LEAD BY EXAMPLE an be a LEADER TO THE KIDS OF THE FUTURE...Last night I WASNT A LEADER but more a SORE LOSER..CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO BEAT ME...I will be BACK 2NIGHT to hit my poses an network with the many fans that came to see me...LIFE GOES ON...Another LESSON LEARNED...Thanx to everyone who BELIEVED IN ME..MY DAY WILL COME..
                            Sincerely,
                            BSA
                            2008 JR.NATIONAL OVERALL CHAMPION

TEAM ON/ABB SPONSORED ATHLETE

Comment

Originally posted by BIG SEAN View Post
                              Hey guys...ROBBIE thanx for posting that VIDEO MY FRIEND...I'm really UPSET with my ACTIONS up on stage last night...After dieting for 26 weeks an dropping 20lbs in what 4 weeks,Mentally I just broke down an lost my focus on STAGE....I tell my Son who wrestles in HIGH SCHOOL,ITS NOT WETHER YOU WIN OR LOSE,ITS HOW U WIN OR LOSE....I lost but acted very CHILDISH an very DISRESPECTFUL OF MY FAMILY,JUDGES,COMPETITORS an the many fans who believe in me...I HONESTLY CAN SAY IM SORRY FOR MAKING A COMPLETE FOOL OUTTA MYSELF LAST NIGHT.......
                              Sometimes emotions run wild an I cant control the ageny of defeat...IM BEING HONEST...I honestly felt I should have been in top 5 as many others who I talked to last night prior to leaving the building...Yes I was holding some water in lower back as SHAWN RAY stated but there where many others who where in 1st call-out that where sweatn an holding water to...Why everytime Im on stage ITS MY LEGS but to those guys who are BOTTOM HEAVY with NO UPPER BODY WHATSOEVER,Nobody says nothing...Put yourself in my shoes guys..IT HURTS..I been competing for 10 yrs an sacrificed alot chasing my dream,INCLUDING MY HEALTH but I keep coming back because IM A CHAMPION...Nothing in life comes easy but ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE..I'm gonna take some time off an bring these legs up...I been doing 3 shows a year an havent had the proper time to GROW...
                              So SORRY FOR MY ACTIONS LAST NIGHT...Im not HAPPY at all how I carried myself...I like to LEAD BY EXAMPLE an be a LEADER TO THE KIDS OF THE FUTURE...Last night I WASNT A LEADER but more a SORE LOSER..CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO BEAT ME...I will be BACK 2NIGHT to hit my poses an network with the many fans that came to see me...LIFE GOES ON...Another LESSON LEARNED...Thanx to everyone who BELIEVED IN ME..MY DAY WILL COME..
                              Sincerely,
                              BSA
                              As a competitor, I know the feeling BSA! It truly takes a big man to man up to a mistake made through dissapointment. Through this, you have proven to be much bigger than your stature. Much respect big dawg, and keep your nose to grind stone! Your day will come!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X