Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very BIG of you BSA! Much respest!

Originally posted by BIG SEAN View Post
    Hey guys...ROBBIE thanx for posting that VIDEO MY FRIEND...I'm really UPSET with my ACTIONS up on stage last night...After dieting for 26 weeks an dropping 20lbs in what 4 weeks,Mentally I just broke down an lost my focus on STAGE....I tell my Son who wrestles in HIGH SCHOOL,ITS NOT WETHER YOU WIN OR LOSE,ITS HOW U WIN OR LOSE....I lost but acted very CHILDISH an very DISRESPECTFUL OF MY FAMILY,JUDGES,COMPETITORS an the many fans who believe in me...I HONESTLY CAN SAY IM SORRY FOR MAKING A COMPLETE FOOL OUTTA MYSELF LAST NIGHT.......
    Sometimes emotions run wild an I cant control the ageny of defeat...IM BEING HONEST...I honestly felt I should have been in top 5 as many others who I talked to last night prior to leaving the building...Yes I was holding some water in lower back as SHAWN RAY stated but there where many others who where in 1st call-out that where sweatn an holding water to...Why everytime Im on stage ITS MY LEGS but to those guys who are BOTTOM HEAVY with NO UPPER BODY WHATSOEVER,Nobody says nothing...Put yourself in my shoes guys..IT HURTS..I been competing for 10 yrs an sacrificed alot chasing my dream,INCLUDING MY HEALTH but I keep coming back because IM A CHAMPION...Nothing in life comes easy but ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE..I'm gonna take some time off an bring these legs up...I been doing 3 shows a year an havent had the proper time to GROW...
    So SORRY FOR MY ACTIONS LAST NIGHT...Im not HAPPY at all how I carried myself...I like to LEAD BY EXAMPLE an be a LEADER TO THE KIDS OF THE FUTURE...Last night I WASNT A LEADER but more a SORE LOSER..CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO BEAT ME...I will be BACK 2NIGHT to hit my poses an network with the many fans that came to see me...LIFE GOES ON...Another LESSON LEARNED...Thanx to everyone who BELIEVED IN ME..MY DAY WILL COME..
    Sincerely,
    BSA
    Flex Wheeler
    www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Lessons learned the "Hard Way" are sometimes the best Lessons to learn from.

Sean, while you may have thought you were at your Best, trust me when I tell you, "YOU were NOT!"
      That's not a slap in the face it is however a Fact.
      Everyone looks for explainations, here's mine:

Your like 6'4 competing at 270-280lbs.
      Hell Jay Cutler has competed at that weight and he's like 5'9.
      The reality of your situation is that your Legs are not up to par with your upper body and the judges have a job to do which is find the guy with the "Fewest" Flaws not reward the Biggest, Tallest Guy with the best Upper Body.
      I think in your years of trials and tibulations on the contest stage, you have to consider there are others that have the same Hardships you faced and arrive and dont do what you did "Break Down" onstage.
      You're right, Leaders Lead.
      Last night that didn't happen and you learn from it, so good for you to acknowledge that but remember, Pointing fingers at guys who beat you is out of their control.
      When you look at the Photo's you'll see standing relaxed you're like the NExt Paul Dillett but as a whole, you and I know at some point you have to Pose and your weaknesses become readily available to the naked eye.
      Again, this is a sport of "Constructive Criticism" when it gets to hard or painful, step back and reassess whether or not this is something you really enjoy, when it is not it is time to get out.
      From my seat in the Front row, you were rightfully called out in the 2nd round but what do I know.

Good luck,
      S RAY

Comment

Originally posted by BIG SEAN View Post
        Hey guys...ROBBIE thanx for posting that VIDEO MY FRIEND...I'm really UPSET with my ACTIONS up on stage last night...After dieting for 26 weeks an dropping 20lbs in what 4 weeks,Mentally I just broke down an lost my focus on STAGE....I tell my Son who wrestles in HIGH SCHOOL,ITS NOT WETHER YOU WIN OR LOSE,ITS HOW U WIN OR LOSE....I lost but acted very CHILDISH an very DISRESPECTFUL OF MY FAMILY,JUDGES,COMPETITORS an the many fans who believe in me...I HONESTLY CAN SAY IM SORRY FOR MAKING A COMPLETE FOOL OUTTA MYSELF LAST NIGHT.......
        Sometimes emotions run wild an I cant control the ageny of defeat...IM BEING HONEST...I honestly felt I should have been in top 5 as many others who I talked to last night prior to leaving the building...Yes I was holding some water in lower back as SHAWN RAY stated but there where many others who where in 1st call-out that where sweatn an holding water to...Why everytime Im on stage ITS MY LEGS but to those guys who are BOTTOM HEAVY with NO UPPER BODY WHATSOEVER,Nobody says nothing...Put yourself in my shoes guys..IT HURTS..I been competing for 10 yrs an sacrificed alot chasing my dream,INCLUDING MY HEALTH but I keep coming back because IM A CHAMPION...Nothing in life comes easy but ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE..I'm gonna take some time off an bring these legs up...I been doing 3 shows a year an havent had the proper time to GROW...
        So SORRY FOR MY ACTIONS LAST NIGHT...Im not HAPPY at all how I carried myself...I like to LEAD BY EXAMPLE an be a LEADER TO THE KIDS OF THE FUTURE...Last night I WASNT A LEADER but more a SORE LOSER..CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO BEAT ME...I will be BACK 2NIGHT to hit my poses an network with the many fans that came to see me...LIFE GOES ON...Another LESSON LEARNED...Thanx to everyone who BELIEVED IN ME..MY DAY WILL COME..
        Sincerely,
        BSA
        As a competitor, I know the feeling BSA! It truly takes a big man to man up to a mistake made out of dissapointment. You are a much bigger man than your stature indicates bro! Keep your nose to the grindstone, and your day in the sun will come! Respect!

Comment

Hey BSA be emotional is part of the Human experience! Its easy for me to say hey dont shake your head onstage. But your the one who sufferd through the diet to be at your best.As a very emotional person myself I understand your frustration and Respect your efforts! All the best to you Big Sean!

Comment

this video thing is awesome, i hope this is the beginning for more to come...
            http://www.facebook.com/ignaciopereznavarro

Comment

This video just confirmed it ...

CHAD LACOUNT IS THE SHW winner...

Comment

great pics keep theme coming,thank you rob.

Comment

bsa don't worry brother your day will come never give up on your dream !!!!!

Comment

i think you got screwed big time BSA don't let this get in your head just get your mind right and start focus on next time
                    maybe you should team up with hany bro

Comment

2 words for ya.

CHAD LACOUNT..

Comment

1 word...WHATEVER
                        Abbas was conditioned, but he should not have won that classs.
                        Decent shape. Terrible arms. LaCount got screwed.

Comment

BSA

It takes a big man to admit a mistake. I think that what S.Ray said is about as honest an explanation as one could get. Being the height you are, it is extremely difficult to fill out your long limbs. But this is bodybuilding and the journey is about improving your weaknesses. If you take a pro-longed off-season and address your quads and hamstrings and prioritize them that will go a long way to improve your overall look. At least you have a very complete upper body, so you're half way there. Just clear your head and move on. God willing you will get there. Best of luck and it shows your character to admit your mistake, and remember we all make them!

Comment

Working...
                          X