Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offical 2009 Jr Nationals Thread -Photos, Play by Play, Videos, Interviews, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
    I don't get the girls gone wild pics on a hotel room bed lol just looks silly to me .

Hey Admin is there anyway you can find out the competitors weigh in weights?.

V V.
    They may be on the competitor's list. I would have to look.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

how in the world can Sergio Jr. be over 6' tall. In that first pic he's just a hair taller than shawn and shawn ain't tall at all

Comment

Suzanne Germano Wins Jr. Nationals!

Congrats to middleweight Suzanne Germano!
        Attached Files
        CLICK HERE to enter the world's largest bodybuilding contest photo database.

Comment

suzanne looked incredible. I think she could have had a better suit choice tho to better suit her body.

Comment

09 jr nationals

did anyone see the overall comparison...Jonathan Delarosa should not have taken the overall for the 2nd show in a row...he dropped a weight class and he still looked as soft as he did 2 weeks ago at the npc atlantic states...all the other people in the overall were conditioned and even bigger especially Nick Zak...i don't know what competitors they were looking at but we need to change this political garbage they subject competitors too...the hardest, fullest, most symmetrical, and astetically pleasing athlete should win not someone who trains w an ifbb pro

Comment

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2121/240/

Bad Bad Leroy Brown Interviews Camala Rodriguez fresh off the stage after taking the Fitness Overall qualifying her as an IFBB Pro.

Comment

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2120/240/

Shawn Ray and Mike Liberatore provided you all with the play by play on the forums and then they are here breaking down the night's show, winners and top it off with Overall Men's Winner John Delarosa.

Comment

Congrats to all the winners this year , especially Jon who's on a roll now!

Be interesting to see if he can pull a hat trick , win 3 shows and get a pro card.

Comment

if only this was florida we could call a recount. more than a few good competitors got overlooked. like the third place LHW Rich Burke. He was the best conditioned in the class. Had killer legs and almost perfect symetry! who cares who your training partner is. . i want the real winner!!

Comment

Originally posted by niubodybuilder05 View Post
                      suzanne looked incredible. I think she could have had a better suit choice tho to better suit her body.
                      Thank you!

What changes in suit do you think would be better?

I am going to get a new one for future shows.
                      iForce Nutrition Athlete
                      iTrain iCompete iDominate iForce

Comment

Working...
                      X