Looking forward to seeing Jr. National caliber bikini competitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to seeing Jr. National caliber bikini competitors

Well to my misfortune, i'm only going to be able to make it down to the show friday. on the upside of that, i'll be able to see first hand what a winning "bikini" physique looks like. i've seen a couple threads with pictures of regional bikini girls most of which looked quite gooey but hopefully there will be some better quality at this show. will be staying for the female bodybuilding aswell. should be a good weekend. anyone else going?
    Chase your dreams.

You shall be seeing this [ame="http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=63194"]2009 Recap of Bikini Babes The Overall Winners - Muscular Development Forums[/ame] and the top 3-5 winners... shoot I cant remember I think its top 5 of each show. Have fun .

Originally posted by BrownBear View Post
    Well to my misfortune, i'm only going to be able to make it down to the show friday. on the upside of that, i'll be able to see first hand what a winning "bikini" physique looks like. i've seen a couple threads with pictures of regional bikini girls most of which looked quite gooey but hopefully there will be some better quality at this show. will be staying for the female bodybuilding aswell. should be a good weekend. anyone else going?

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
      You shall be seeing this 2009 Recap of Bikini Babes The Overall Winners - Muscular Development Forums and the top 3-5 winners... shoot I cant remember I think its top 5 of each show. Have fun .
      I will be interested in who does what in the men's/woman's BODYBUILING.
      I could care less who wins or places in bikini however, sorry
      The MD contest coverage kicks butt
      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

According to a little birdy, there are only 17 FBB's and almost 50 bikini girls.

Comment

You mean dis little birdy.

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
          According to a little birdy, there are only 17 FBB's and almost 50 bikini girls.
          Attached Files

Comment

Good news.

Comment

At least they will have scheduled start times per class, so you know exactly when to show up for the show and not have to sit through what you dont want to see
              IG/Contact: PhilViz
              Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

I love the bikini girls!! I need a wifey

Comment

Originally posted by VinnyN1026 View Post
                  What sort of fucked up conclusion is that?
                  Troponin Nutritionist

Comment

Originally posted by VinnyN1026 View Post
                    Get on the judging panel then. At least you have a good chance of getting laid (i know 2 judges who did w bikini girls at last yrs jersey states lol and thats only the ones i KNOW OF)
                    IG/Contact: PhilViz
                    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
                      Get on the judging panel then. At least you have a good chance of getting laid (i know 2 judges who did w bikini girls at last yrs jersey states lol and thats only the ones i KNOW OF)
                      lol at the 2 judges but I'm good on that I'm just messing around

Comment

there are only 17 FBB's and almost 50 bikini girls.
                        and it starts...
                        Chase your dreams.

Comment

17 FBB and 50 biniki smh

why not CHANGE FBB geez... am i the only one who thinks this will be skewed?
                          "You told Harpo to beat me" - Color Purple

Comment

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u View Post

Comment

Hi Geminon hope your doing well I was wonder what changes would you like to see for FBB's ?

Originally posted by Geminon View Post
                              17 FBB and 50 biniki smh

why not CHANGE FBB geez... am i the only one who thinks this will be skewed?

Comment

Working...
                              X