Sergio Oliva Jr on the National Stage for the First Time! **VIDEO**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Oliva Jr on the National Stage for the First Time! **VIDEO**

Here's a great interview between Shawn Ray and Sergio Oliva Jr. This is Sergio's first National Stage show and the pressure is on because this is the first time on stage in front of his father. It's real interesting to hear that Sergio Sr really hasn't had the training Sergio Jr would need for guidance.

Times have changed but let's see if genetics do flow down the line.

Click here for the video =>

At over 6ft Tall, Here is Sergio Jr at Weigh-Ins

"What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

he's got the sergio biceps lol

Comment

God damn genetics! That's completely unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by staliyo View Post
        he's got the sergio biceps lol
        Yup he got that fantastic shit going where the biceps just drills right into the forearms. Peak is for losers. =)

Comment

hes got a really good attitude when it comes to building mass. He's just giving himself time to grow at a steady pace and not doing a "trey"

Comment

Looks like he's taking things slow....juice wise....which is good for him IMO. Take his time, grow as much naturally (I'm sure he's on something but my guess would be not the stupid amounts others take) and then start kicking it up. Trey is the perfect example nowadays of how te fast track/abuse mentality can kill your career!!!
            FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Pretty good genetics but his father was better overall. Sergio Sr. also had a smaller hip structure.
              "A LIMIT IS A TEMPORARY LEVEL OF ACCOMPLISHMENT THAT CAN BE SURPASSED"

Comment

Like father, like son.

I agree, he is being very moderate with drug use and taking his time. I'm sure his father has been giving him good advice.
                Attached Files

Comment

isn't that the dude that got Dropped from his suppliment sponsor for being an asshole?

Comment

Guess he's a Cubs fan too. lol

Definately got his father's torso.

Comment

How old is Sergio Sr. and How old is Jr?

Shit nevermind that cat is my age. 24
                      Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

I really hope he spends his time and money in something that is going to intern make him money, such as getting a higher education. If one is go'n to really make a comfortable living in the sport and be able to retire from it they'd best be a top 5 Olympian for multiple years and invest very well. Other wise (like 99% of most bodybuilders) they'll ultimately in their life time end up putting more money into the sport than they'll ever get from the sport. And if Jr. was good enough to be in that 1% he would have been pro by now at the age of 25, such as Phil Heath and Even Centopani, where as Jr. hasn't even won a show at all yet. I wish Jr. all be best but he cerainly has a lot to learn about trying to "make it" in bodybuilding.
                        Use nsp15 for 15% off all Ironmaglabs products...
                        IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

Comment

Originally posted by nsp View Post
                          I really hope he spends his time and money in something that is going to intern make him money, such as getting a higher education. If one is go'n to really make a comfortable living in the sport and be able to retire from it they'd best be a top 5 Olympian for multiple years and invest very well. Other wise (like 99% of most bodybuilders) they'll ultimately in their life time end up putting more money into the sport than they'll ever get from the sport. And if Jr. was good enough to be in that 1% he would have been pro by now at the age of 25, such as Phil Heath and Even Centopani, where as Jr. hasn't even won a show at all yet. I wish Jr. all be best but he cerainly has a lot to learn about trying to "make it" in bodybuilding.

You may or may not be right. However, bodybuildning today is heavily drug dependant. I do not think that this kid has been on anything at all compared to guys like Evan or Phil. Those guys have been using drugs since their early 20s. Give him two to three years of moderate usage and then two to three more at higher amounts and he has the potential to compete with the likes of both. In fact he has a great chance of surpassing both. Ever hear of a guy named Ronnie Coleman that probably didn't juice heavy until his late 20s or early 30s. Something has to be said for taking your time and doing things at your own pace. He has plenty of time, at least 10 years and probably more like 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Swede View Post
                            isn't that the dude that got Dropped from his suppliment sponsor for being an asshole?
                            That would be him

Comment

Originally posted by Pinnacle View Post
                              Ever hear of a guy named Ronnie Coleman that probably didn't juice heavy until his late 20s or early 30s.
                              eeehhh doesn't ring a bell. lol j/k. But seriously, comparing Jr. to an 8 X Mr. O is one hell of a stretch to say the least. The drug us of Even, Phil and Jr. is just speculation at best and thus is irrelevent in my eyes. That's just the cry of "it's all about the drugs" these days. The idea behind your post just suggests that every bodybuilder who is not pro by the time their in their mid-20's must be because their not taking a lot of drugs and seems a bit presumptuous to me. But, only time will tell. I just think he's waaaaay overhyped on account of his name.
                              Use nsp15 for 15% off all Ironmaglabs products...
                              IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

Comment

Working...
                              X