Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are the pics?

Comment

• when are the gonna post the placings of everyone who didn't make the top 5?
      With almost 300 Competitors we'd have been there all night!

NOT!

Finalists were all we had time to posts.

Comment

• In Summation of the Jr. Nationals, both last years heavy Weight Winner, Mike Liboratore and myself were of the opinion that this years event did not possess any "Stand Alone" talent.

While Jon Delarosa had the best Overall Package, he is dripping with "Potential & Youth!"
        A year ago this guy didn't make the top 10 of the Atlantic States Championships and turns his world upside down by putting his nose to the grind stone for a year and returns this past May to win the same show and advance to Chicago for the Lt Hvy Title and Overall Victory!
        Nothing short of amazing but a true test of Will and Fortitude! Jon was not someone that was considered a Front Runner to win either of these shows coming into this year which makes this feat even more impressive to all those in attendance!
        Jon built himself an indestructable TEAM with his father, Victor and other guys who wanted this kid to become a Champion Bodybuilder. Now, he has the time to reevalute what he has accomplished, smell the Roses so to speak for a bit and if he is smart, train closer to his "Contest Weight" and return next Summer or Fall for the USA or National Title. Me personally, if I were Jon, I'd set my sites on the Nationals which then would allow his body sufficient time for rest , recovery and growth. His muscles will mature and he will will be more dangerous on the road to a Pro Card but it will be his decision as many felt while he won, he will need to be "Harder and mor Detailed" to battle the Big Boys for a Pro Card!

The New Bikini Division was nice to witness and congratulations ot Gaspari Nutrition "Ad Girl, Marzia Prince on her Overall victory!
        A wide variety of beautiful hot bodies with pretty faces to boot!
        I had no problem sitting through the parade of women strutting their stuff, as they all seemed professional and prepared to present themselves as Classy Ladies which they did!
        I personally they picked worthy Champions and have no qualms with their decesions.

The Fitness Division on yielded about 15 Girls but the one thing I feel they got right was the Champion in each of the 3 Classes especially the Overall with Camala Rodriguez and her entertaining Rocky Routine not to mention her body was the best of the Bunch!

Figure, well lets just say, I wanted to personally console ALL the Losers but only had time for the Winners that were all giddy with accomplishment and satisfaction!
        No real upsets here congratulation to Overall Winner,Terri Turner but man I would never want to be a judge of these girls, they are ALL winners in my book!

Womens Bodybuilding Middleweight winner & Overall Bodybuilding Champion, Suzanne Germano presented the right amount of Muscle, Conditioning and Balance in all the right places to a point where there was no arguement from anyone that was there as to whether she was the deserving Winner of this show! She is ready for the Pro's this year but I have a feeling she is going to take some time off and comeback even better in 2010!

Thank you to Pam Betz for another stellar show that was "seemless and expeditious" considering the sheer numbers of competitors that had to be Judged!

Good job!

S RAY

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
          The Fitness Division on yielded about 15 Girls but the one thing I feel they got right was the Champion in each of the 3 Classes especially the Overall with Camala Rodriguez and her entertaining Rocky Routine not to mention her body was the best of the Bunch!
          Thanks for the kinds words that you said about Camala, she's a really hard worker !! When we decided with her about doing the NPC Junior Nationals as her first National show, she told Cam and I that she was gonna get her PRO card. We all believed and that set things in motion. During her prep for this show she had to travel long distances twice, one of them being to Hawai'i. While she was there, she trained with our best man Alan. And if i remember right you know him, Mr Ichinose !!

Colorado is very proud of Camala !!

and hey!! by the way we spoke with Camala, we thought the PIZZA was on you

Comment

• and hey!! by the way we spoke with Camala, we thought the PIZZA was on you
            She represented AWESOME!
            As for the Pizza, I thought Me and Greg went "Dutch?"
            I coughed up liek $21 Bucks, which is all he asked me for.
            Did he make her pay the difference while eating up half the Pizza?
            She knows I threw my $$ out there, as she watched me give it to Greg!
            That sneaky little...........
            She has his number, tell her to get it from him!!

Yea, I remember Al, he is cool people!
            I heard he was making a comeback at the Europa Pro possibly in Texas? Tell him I said good luck, I'll be there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
              and hey!! by the way we spoke with Camala, we thought the PIZZA was on you
              She represented AWESOME!
              As for the Pizza, I thought Me and Greg went "Dutch?"
              I coughed up liek $21 Bucks, which is all he asked me for.
              Did he make her pay the difference while eating up half the Pizza?
              She knows I threw my $$ out there, as she watched me give it to Greg!
              That sneaky little...........
              She has his number, tell her to get it from him!!

Yea, I remember Al, he is cool people!
              I heard he was making a comeback at the Europa Pro possibly in Texas? Tell him I said good luck, I'll be there!
              LOL. Yeah that Greg! That was Camala's last $20 bucks! What is America coming too gentlemen? lol

In regards to Al, yes he is making a comeback, but right now, we don't know what show yet. We're hoping we can make it out to whatever show he does decide on.

Comment

• By the way, thanks to big Mike Libratore for a Job well done with his comments and opinions!
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X