Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gotta admit the BIKINI division is not too shaby at the jr nationals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonya Vecchiarelli

Comment

With a PERFECT SCORE my girl Marzia Prince brings home the overall and the IFBB Pro Card!!

She took the judges critique from the Jr. USA and did something about it. Thats in a spirit of a true competitor. Couldnt happen to a better person either. Marzia is 34 years old, it doesnt come easy for her... she doesnt just wake up and look the part... she works hard for it. Well deserved.
      Attached Files
      NOW LET ME SEE YOU WERQ.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        With a PERFECT SCORE my girl Marzia Prince brings home the overall and the IFBB Pro Card!!

She took the judges critique from the Jr. USA and did something about it. Thats in a spirit of a true competitor. Couldnt happen to a better person either. Marzia is 34 years old, it doesnt come easy for her... she doesnt just wake up and look the part... she works hard for it. Well deserved.
        I see she has the Ronnie Coleman style posing trunks going on

Comment

Originally posted by warbird00 View Post
          I see she has the Ronnie Coleman style posing trunks going on
          Like bodybuilding.... Bikini is won from the back

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

She took the judges critique from the Jr. USA and did something about it.
            What did she change? I noticed a more revealing bikini bottom!
            IG/Contact: PhilViz
            Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

Serious question....

is part of the mandatory posing sticking your ass out as far as possible?

Comment

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
                What did she change? I noticed a more revealing bikini bottom!
                No your wrong she also changed her hair color, now stop hating ok .

V V.
                Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
                  No your wrong she also changed her hair color, now stop hating ok .

V V.
                  lol damn dude good eye. You should be a judge. I guess that one tipped the scores, nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by MojoMike36 View Post
                    Its called Bantam weight.
                    LOL
                    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

And as to answer the question on whether or not they workout;; listen or watch some of the interviews.

They do just about the same as figure girls and little less than BB Girls. It's also a change in the diet.

Either way, takes a lot to be in a bikini on front of a lot of people.

"What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

I have to be honest this girls coloring is perfection, what did she use, im not joking either.

does anyone know what she used or know her http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...entcode%3D1329

V V.
                        Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

I'm sorry but I thoroughly enjoyed the New Bikini Girls and hope they dont disappear anytime soon!

As for Scoring: I say they come out One at a Time, then Line up across the Stage Judge em and be done with them! No reason for two rounds or Prejudging for that matter. It's not that serious nor does the Scoring take that Long!
                          My two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin
                            And as to answer the question on whether or not they workout;; listen or watch some of the interviews.

They do just about the same as figure girls and little less than BB Girls. It's also a change in the diet.

Either way, takes a lot to be in a bikini on front of a lot of people.

wait shes got a bracelet on too! musta done it!

Comment

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
                              Something like that. MOST girls with fake tits got it by using their sexuality in some way shape or form. This could be stripping, SOME have legit jobs (majority dont), etc....how else do you think these girls are affording them? Professional jobs? YA, ok!

EXAMPLE. There is a night club by me that is pretty popular. They are known to have sick bottle waitress's for the tables. Now, most of these girls hang out with the owners and make "extra" cash. When the money is put in their faces they take it. There was a cabana at same club last yr with tit and hand prints on the walls and the names signed of all the girls. Gee, i bet they just did that for free and cuz they enjoyed spending time with the 40something year old married owners lol. Of the like 15-20 girls there, maybe 2 didnt hang w the owners. U got 20yr old girls showin up with new tits, $500 sunglasses and benz's... See my point? Money talks.

Same story all over, just slightly different scenario's.

So LIKE I SAID. My logic does not go for ALL the girls, but i would be confident saying its realistic for half (and if not half then its close). Tis the ways of the world now lol. MONEY TALKS....and once girls realize they can use their looks to make it....u think they say NAH id rather stick with my hard working average paying job...ya right, keep tellin yourself that.

And as for Rich husbands. I would GUARANTEE (even tho they wont admit it) you look at some of these girls husbands and you will just laugh immediately....like YEA shed be with him if he wasnt loaded haha

so yes, i take offense to girls like this polluting our stage. they were ok as eye candy at booths but i think this one was taken too far. just another opportunity for spoiled chicks to get more attention
                              VERY GOOD POINTS....you and I might have come across the same girls or at least same scenarios lol

but I'm willing to give it some time and a chance.

Like I said I know of at least one girl who is busting ass right now, dieting like crazy, doing late night cardio and weights, and the whole shebang. lol She also paid for her own fake breasts...LOL

anyways like I said I'm willing to give it a shot if the criteria is right. Otherwise it's just a bikini contest...not bikini division (competition). There is a difference in my book...most bikini contests are judged by the crowd and who gets the loudest yells not a panel of judges lol
                              Nutrishop Woodland Hills and Thousand Oaks CA Store Owner, NPC Bodybuilder and USPA Powerlifter Brandon Gerdes.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post

Bullcrap, dude. That must be why they have just about the same muscle as the figure girls on their level. Only a blind man would say that they train as hard as figure and a "little" less than bodybuilders.

My God, just because you like the Kool-Aid, don't try to sell those of us with fully functioning eyes on drinking it!

Comment

Working...
                                X