Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gotta admit the BIKINI division is not too shaby at the jr nationals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
    wait shes got a bracelet on too! musta done it!
    You, sir, speak for all of us that have no interest in seeing this crap on NPC/IFBB stages.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple-H_2005 View Post
      You, sir, speak for all of us that have no interest in seeing this crap on NPC/IFBB stages.
      I am saying what 90% of the people on here are afraid to say lol. At least a few of you arent afraid to admit you agree...
      IG/Contact: PhilViz
      Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
        I am saying what 90% of the people on here are afraid to say lol. At least a few of you arent afraid to admit you agree...
        I am actually now thinking bikini is good! Even started a thread about it!

Oh, btw, was doing cardio yesterday and espn 2 had the Asics national freestlying wrestling championships on yesterday! Fuckin Steve Macco!
        Anyway, it made me think of you....hope that doesn't sound too gay!

Comment

For those of you who take the bikini class to seriously, this sums it up and there is NO ONE better to give it to you like it is. Dayna Maleton may live the bodybuilding lifestyle eating 5 meals a day, fairly clean and training hard, but 3 weeks before the Team U she knew absolutely nothing about the NPC or the IFBB... following her class win at the Atlantic City NPC and Team Universe, I'm not sure she knows anymore now then she did coming in. In this exclusive interview with Isaac Hinds for Bodybuilding.com Dayna tells all. Consider Ronnie Coleman, Arnold, Rich Gaspari AND Dayna Maleton all wear the same title -IFBB Pro. So ladies as Dayna suggests, hit flirt.com, buy a bikini and get your ass up there. My point is keep things in perspective.
          NOW LET ME SEE YOU WERQ.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

For those of you who take the bikini class to seriously, this sums it up and there is NO ONE better to give it to you like it is. Dayna Maleton may live the bodybuilding lifestyle eating 5 meals a day, fairly clean and training hard, but 3 weeks before the Team U she knew absolutely nothing about the NPC or the IFBB... following her class win at the Atlantic City NPC and Team Universe, I'm not sure she knows anymore now then she did coming in. In this exclusive interview with Isaac Hinds for Bodybuilding.com Dayna tells all. Consider Ronnie Coleman, Arnold, Rich Gaspari AND Dayna Maleton all wear the same title -IFBB Pro. So ladies as Dayna suggests, hit flirt.com, buy a bikini and get your ass up there. My point is keep things in perspective.

Fucking Dayna lol.

Me: Dayna do Team U you will turn pro
            Her: What does that mean
            Me: Just do it
            Her: Ok

After the show:
            Her: Nick these fucking bitches have coaches and have been dieting for weeks and training and take this shit way serious!! What a joke!

Comment

Working...
            X