Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBLB Interviews Bikini Class A Winner Sonya Vecchiarelli: Jr Nationals

BBLB Interviews Bikini Class A Winner Sonya Vecchiarelli

BBLB Interviews Bikini Class A Winner Sonya Vecchiarelli. The bikini girls were the highlight of the evening. Great bodies and excellent selection of swimsuits will allow this part of the sport to excel.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Comment

looks hot in the interview pic, hellacious widebodied torso in the second, and i'll just let the third one go. interesting
        Chase your dreams.

Comment

Well i tip my hat to the girl, I was gettin pretty bored then she just came out and snapped. music selection was good, wasn't 20 different songs with only 7 seconds of each song playing before switching to another(which i think sounds horrible). she had like 4 pimp tunes, and you could see in her facial expressions that she knew she was the shit lol, i loved it. but i'm done now before someone mistakes me for a schmoe. just wanted to give props where props were due.
          Taux calculette pret immobilier | Calcul emprunt pret immo | Taux interet calculette credit immobilier

Comment

Working...
          X