Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes or No - Trey Brewer Could've Won This Years Jr. Nationals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    he is big,but does not have the shape of a Delarosa! At the PRO level Genetics have the final say!

/thread
    Chase your dreams.

Comment

I dont think Trey Brewer is a better bodybuilder than Jon Delarosa so therefore no I dont believe he would have won this show.I also believe Trey has various flaws that would have made it tuff for him to even make it out of the Super Heavy Weight class. I also think Steve Kluco will be the next Super heavy weight to make a splash.

Comment

Not a blast, but he's waaaay overhyped with so-so genetics at best. Big legs I'll give that to him.
        www.mpftrainingsystems.ning.com

Comment

Trey's physique is still miles ahead of everyone at the Junior Nats.

Just see Trey once in person.

Comment

From the videos I have seen of Trey training and getting ready for a contest, he is getting SHITTY advice. I would like to see what would happen to him should he be taken under the wing of a trainer and nutritionist who have really gotten results. I bet THAT Trey would take a lot of people by surprise.

Comment

trey brewer- Sir No-Lats-Alot

Comment

No

He wouldn't have had a chance IMO, Nick Zak was very conitioned and had a lot of size, his side tricep shot is also very very good, his lats sweep low, i think he deserved, if you asked trey brewer VS Brian Yersky it would be closer they are around the same age i think, and would be more of a comparisson

Comment

Pictures from Junior Nationals NEVER EVER EVER do the competitors justice. ITs too hard to say one way or another. Trey is huge, but his shape isn't anywhere near as good as Jon's. You'd have to actually see them standing next to each otehr to make any kind of call.

Comment

Originally posted by ricardomrivera View Post
                    trey brewer- Sir No-Lats-Alot
                    lol
                    Stagnation kills

Comment

I cant imagine how great delarosa would look if he was peeled? He looked better at the night show. His shape is awesome and has good size for a light heavy. Trey is a big dude but totally a different kind of bodybuilder to even compare him to Delarosa.

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
                        Pictures from Junior Nationals NEVER EVER EVER do the competitors justice.
                        I can't speak for other years, but since it's been held in the same venue for a while now, that makes sense to me. The online pics made everyone lose about 4-6 weeks of conditioning, it seemed, as well as about 10-15lb of muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFuture View Post
                          I dont think Trey Brewer is a better bodybuilder than Jon Delarosa so therefore no I dont believe he would have won this show.I also believe Trey has various flaws that would have made it tuff for him to even make it out of the Super Heavy Weight class. I also think Steve Kluco will be the next Super heavy weight to make a splash.

x2 on Steve Kuclo, i think he's going to be a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
                            I can't speak for other years, but since it's been held in the same venue for a while now, that makes sense to me. The online pics made everyone lose about 4-6 weeks of conditioning, it seemed, as well as about 10-15lb of muscle.
                            Yeah, if you've ever been there and seen the guys on stage, then look at the pictures online, you kinda just go....WTF? Pictures from this show don't do these guys any justice at all!

Comment

He would have won the supers, but the overall, well, would have likely been up to his condition.

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
                                Do you think it was due to the lighting? what exactly takes away from the competitors? I was also wondering why people didnt look as sharp.

V V
                                Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

Working...
                                X