Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes or No - Trey Brewer Could've Won This Years Jr. Nationals?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    Yeah, if you've ever been there and seen the guys on stage, then look at the pictures online, you kinda just go....WTF? Pictures from this show don't do these guys any justice at all!
    Well why dont they fix it, i wouldnt want to do that show if the light sucks that bad.

    V V
    Classic physique with modern mass.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
      Do you think it was due to the lighting? what exactly takes away from the competitors? I was also wondering why people didnt look as sharp.

      V V

      The lighting at the JR's sucks balls. Its not in an actualy auditorium, its in a big ballroom and it seems like every year the lighting is off. The Ironman Pro is famous for having the best lighting every year. Look at the pics from the pittsburgh pro and EVERYONE looks like a bag of smashed assholes.

      Lighting makes a HUGE difference in how the guys look, especially in pictures.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by WhiteLotus View Post
        He would have won the supers, but the overall, well, would have likely been up to his condition.
        This is true.
        18 years old, growing steadilly.

        Si deus nobiscum quis contra nos.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
          Do you think it was due to the lighting? what exactly takes away from the competitors? I was also wondering why people didnt look as sharp.

          V V
          Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
          Well why dont they fix it, i wouldnt want to do that show if the light sucks that bad.

          V V
          WisconsinBB's got it right, I think. They prob. have lighting set up to have a band on the stage. I remember it being bright looking out from stage. I don't think the put an emphasis on overhead lighting...

          -S

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
            WisconsinBB's got it right, I think. They prob. have lighting set up to have a band on the stage. I remember it being bright looking out from stage. I don't think the put an emphasis on overhead lighting...

            -S
            They should throw in some strobes/colored flashing lights and fog than to up the effect.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
              Trey will have his hands full juet to turn pro.I feel he does not have the genetic shape to be a good ifbb pro!Ive seen him train and at expos he is big,but does not have the shape of a Delarosa! At the PRO level Genetics have the final say!
              yup yup
              I liqour so GOOD she don't go around beer

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                Trey will have his hands full just to turn pro.I feel he does not have the genetic shape to be a good ifbb pro!Ive seen him train and at expos he is big,but does not have the shape of a Delarosa! At the PRO level Genetics have the final say!
                Well... said.

                Well said, MOB.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
                  __________________
                  5 days until my 1st ever KISS concert! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKXSamYcL8o
                  I clicked your link. lol There's a Viagra ad located there. No wonder as Kiss members are all around 60. Peter Criss is 63. And a good many of their fans are in the same ballpark.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I agree on the pics part they seem to really be different than being there in person. I was there the last 2 yrs and nobody was beating jon delarosa not even the almighty trey brewer.
                    Holly Marie & Drew Smith

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by curtjames View Post
                      I clicked your link. lol There's a Viagra ad located there. No wonder as Kiss members are all around 60. Peter Criss is 63. And a good many of their fans are in the same ballpark.
                      HAHAH, I think Youtube has rotating ads, you just happened to get that one! The video should be for "Crazy Crazy Nights" I'm imagining the concert tomorrow will have a pretty big span of age groups! Can't wait to get all painted up!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
                        HAHAH, I think Youtube has rotating ads, you just happened to get that one! The video should be for "Crazy Crazy Nights" I'm imagining the concert tomorrow will have a pretty big span of age groups! Can't wait to get all painted up!

                        You might be the biggest person ever to go to a kiss concert after tmw night lol

                        If you use paint and go all nuts...you have to post pics on these boards lol

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Trey couldve won if he was on..But we will never know because he wasnt there, so its kinda worthless to even think about it...
                          SPONSORED BY MUSCLECHEMISTRY.COM

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X