3rd place Heavyweight at Jr. Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd place Heavyweight at Jr. Nationals

My name is Kevin Jordan, I'm 27 and from the St. Louis area. Over the weekend I competed in my first national level show and took 3rd in the Heavyweight division. I had a blast at the show and the experience was definitely worthwhile. I thought my conditioning was good but the overall consensus was that I needed to put on a little bit more size in certain areas. This was only my second NPC show so I feel I have a ton of room for improvement. I just wanted to post some pics and get some insight on some of the things I need to work on.
    Attached Files
    1st Phorm Elite Athlete
    2011 Jr National Overall Champion
    2013 National Bodybuilding Overall Champion

Good showing Kevin ...

congrats !!!
    SPONSORED BY MUSCLECHEMISTRY.COM

Comment

wow amazing build bro. Shredded glutes tah-boot!

Lil more mass all over will make you absolutely nasty. Keep growing man. I'm sure I'll be hearing more about you.
      Stagnation kills

Comment

We shot Kevin working out over the weekend at Quads Gym for an upcoming In the Trenches.
        "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

I could see you being a real threat with more overall chest thickness and a little more back thickness, especially in your lower lat/erector tie-in region

and even out those quads....that right quad is interesting
          MorphogenNutrition.com
          Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

Great Job Kevin!

Comment

Wow your quads are pretty insane.

I'm no pro judge but I would say add size to your calves, upper chest, and lower back thickness and detail.

Otherwise insane physique for sure, what kind of diet did you follow?

Comment

and even out those quads....that right quad is interesting

I actually tweeked it 2 weeks prior to show and no way was I gonna drop out after everything I put into it. I coulda been on stage with one leg for all I care I was gonna compete. Me being the genius that I am decided to put heat and deep tissue to work. I must have aggravated something even worse because it swole to massive proportions and I couldn't even bend leg. I was in so much pain that I could hardly hit some poses the way I wanted to. Lesson learned, it probably would have been good idea to seek medical attention however after show I left alone and its almost back to normal.
                1st Phorm Elite Athlete

Comment

The diet was key, I don't wanna go into details but my contest diet was the best that I ever had for a show. My diet coach was actually done by the Contest Guru, Chad Nicholls. I did everything he wanted me to do and it worked perfect. My intial weight was 260 and I weighed in at 220.
                  1st Phorm Elite Athlete

Comment

Hey Kevin can I borrow those GUNS? Great to see you here on md talking to the fans! Thank YOU!

Comment

You looked great, your class was very hard to judge. Great jog on your first big show.

Comment

you look real good. Congrats
                        Sponsored by: www.musclechemistry.com and www.RXWhey.com and www.training-never-stops.com

Comment

You got screwed...you looked great bro!
                          Add me on Facebook - http://facebook.com/jason.lucchesi

Comment

Man you looked awesome. I think you should have taken it. the separation in your front double bi pose is impressive, hams hanging low. Some more chest thickness and youll be damn tough to beat.

Comment

Congrats Kevin! A job well done. You have such an aesthetically, pleasing shape. I love your physique.

It was great seeing you at MMayhem show too.

Comment

Working...
                              X