No announcement yet.

3rd place Heavyweight at Jr. Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin, you look badass. Congrats on your placing. Keep growing and youll win in no time

Comment

Remind me a bit of Craig Richardson. Major props!

Hope the leg gets better.

Comment

I weighed in at 220 and my weight was 260 when I started prep.
        1st Phorm Elite Athlete
        2011 Jr National Overall Champion
        2013 National Bodybuilding Overall Champion

Comment

You looked great man. My advice is just keep doing what you are doing... it seems to be working well. Don't let too many chefs into the kitchen... or whatever the hell that saying goes.

Listen to yourself. ;-)

T
          Tim DAX ~ actor, model, muse. www.timdax.net
          LG Sciences Sponsored Athlete

Comment

Hey guys, the goal of this thread wasn't to bash any of the competitors. Jon Delarosa, Zin Croon, and Rafael Jaramillo are all exceptional bodybuilders and its my opinion that each one of them will become IFBB pros someday. Some of you guys are being a little harsh, it is what it is. This was my first national level show so 3rd place is cool, obviously first would have been better but didn't happen. My goal was to put myself on display and see what others thought. I'm not the type to cry about placings and you definitely won't see me talking shit about other competitors. I met each one of these guys and they are cool as hell so lets chill with the bashing. You are entitled to your opinion but like I said the goal of this thread wasn't about talking shit about others. I wanted to get a little exposure and see what others thought.
            1st Phorm Elite Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by killak32 View Post
              Hey guys, the goal of this thread wasn't to bash any of the competitors. Jon Delarosa, Zin Croon, and Rafael Jaramillo are all exceptional bodybuilders and its my opinion that each one of them will become IFBB pros someday. Some of you guys are being a little harsh, it is what it is. This was my first national level show so 3rd place is cool, obviously first would have been better but didn't happen. My goal was to put myself on display and see what others thought. I'm not the type to cry about placings and you definitely won't see me talking shit about other competitors. I met each one of these guys and they are cool as hell so lets chill with the bashing. You are entitled to your opinion but like I said the goal of this thread wasn't about talking shit about others. I wanted to get a little exposure and see what others thought.
              Welcome to MD bra! People around here can be pretty sensative! Don't let it stop you from posting! We're glad to have you here!

Comment

Nice flow to your physique, and good muscle separation and detail. More of the same and you will be unbelievable!!

Comment

sup bro, i talked to you backstage!!! you looked great!!! what show are you planning on doing next???

Comment

Keep recieving bad placings and see if you remain politically correct. The bashing should never be towards other competitors, the bashing is towards the judges.

Comment

great job kevin!!! You did AWESOME and for your first time on the national stage is a great achievement and you should be very proud!!!
                      2008 Jr USA lhw winner

Comment

Originally posted by crzybreaks View Post
                        sup bro, i talked to you backstage!!! you looked great!!! what show are you planning on doing next???
                        Whats up bro? Good job taking overall. I wanna do Nationals but I think I'm just gonna take some time off and put on that extra muscle that the judges want. I think another solid offseason and I should be ready to compete at USA's or Nationals. Its tough to sit out but this sport is like a marathon not a sprint. What about you, what's next for you?
                        1st Phorm Elite Athlete

Comment

Hey Kev, This is Mitch. I was going to come up to the gym and congratulate you in person. But i'm not sure when your up there. So congrads bro, I'm really proud of you...You looked great!!

Comment

Originally posted by RailZ View Post
                            Hey Kev, This is Mitch. I was going to come up to the gym and congratulate you in person. But i'm not sure when your up there. So congrads bro, I'm really proud of you...You looked great!!
                            Thanks a lot man! I'm at the gym almost everyday except weekends from 9-8 so just come through or call and i'll get you in for a workout. What show you doing next big dog?
                            1st Phorm Elite Athlete

Comment

Thanks a lot man! I'm at the gym almost everyday except weekends from 9-8 so just come through or call and i'll get you in for a workout. What show you doing next big dog?
                              Alright cool man, thx..I apperciate that. I work at eagel fitness over in florissant from Mon-Thur So I train over there on those days. But friday i live right by golds so maybe we can hit a workout or two on fridays? As far as shows, I might hit one at the end of the year, I just need to get as conidition as you!!

All you need is more back thickness, and another year of mature muscle & dense muscle. Your condition is always great..I would just hit nothing but thickness movements in your back routine, and finish off with width movements.

Keep doing ya thang..cuz whatever your doing..it's right!

Comment

Whats up bro? Good job taking overall. I wanna do Nationals but I think I'm just gonna take some time off and put on that extra muscle that the judges want. I think another solid offseason and I should be ready to compete at USA's or Nationals. Its tough to sit out but this sport is like a marathon not a sprint. What about you, what's next for you?
                                im shooting for the usa's next year as a heavy. im on the same road as you as of now, put some muscle on and bring it to the stage!!! i know sitting out a year sucks but we will be that much better next year bro!! hope to see you on stage soon, you have an awesome physique!!

Comment

Working...
                                X