Who shouldve won the heavyweights at Jr.Nats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who shouldve won the heavyweights at Jr.Nats

I didnt agree with Croon winning the Heavyweights..Yeah I thought he looked good, but I really thought Kevin Jordan or even Pamerillo shouldve won the class...There is something about Croon body I just dont care for..I dont know if its lack of width or what, but I had Jordan and Pamerillo fighting it out for first...
    Attached Files
    SPONSORED BY MUSCLECHEMISTRY.COM

I agree.

Comment

It was a super deep class and hard to judge but I was there and croon deservrd the win. In person he was more impresive and a heavy weight should have won the overall.

Comment

Originally posted by chris250 View Post
        I didnt agree with Croon winning the Heavyweights..Yeah I thought he looked good, but I really thought Kevin Jordan or even Pamerillo shouldve won the class...There is something about Croon body I just dont care for..I dont know if its lack of width or what, but I had Jordan and Pamerillo fighting it out for first...
        I keep saying over & over again, the judges knew better than to put Jordan or Pamerillo next to Delarosa because it would not have even been close. Either one of those two guys IMO should've walked away with the overall that night.

Comment

I thought Pamerillo had it pretty clear and decisive, but I wasn't there so its hard to say by just lookin at pics.

Comment

He didn't pose very well IMO either. Plus it looked as if he still had a fair amount of flab on his ass and upper hamstring. I felt thought Jordan and Pamerillo were both tighter and more crisp. But I didn't see the prejudging so who knows.

Comment

Yeah, he should not have gotten first, although his rear lat spread beats theirs.

Comment

Not to knock Zin at all but I was actually in show and I had myself second behind Rafael. He didn't look like much at first but as he began to pose his body came to life and he was a little bit more crisper than myself. However, Croon was thick as hell and had that dense muscle all over.
                1st Phorm Elite Athlete
                2011 Jr National Overall Champion
                2013 National Bodybuilding Overall Champion

Comment

Was there and saw it. Zin had it. As we all know photos can deceive and not to knock brutha Killak cuz you were awesome... but as a competitor your mind is even further desensitized to comparisons.

Then again... what do I know? ;-)

T
                  Tim DAX ~ actor, model, muse. www.timdax.net
                  LG Sciences Sponsored Athlete

Comment

Pamerillo wins that front double Bi comparison, easily. But it definitely doesn't tell the entire story. Croon is a more complete BB'er, especially from the back, although Pamerillo possesses a better shape than both gentlemen.

Comment

Croon deserved the win and then some.
                      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                        Croon deserved the win and then some.
                        First AND second place?
                        -2012 NPC Illinois State Heavyweight and Overall Champion

Comment

I know the middle pic is Jordan but who is who in the other pics?

Comment

I had Zin in 1st and winning the overall.
                            Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

Croon- 2 things I see wrong with Croon, 1st he has short arms, 2nd he has small forearms, these 2 things are what I beleive contributed as to why you were confused a bit about his build.

Jordan- looked great, only thing I saw that jumped out at me as a flaw would be that his right quad is bigger or looks obviously different then his left, his side poses especially his tri needed to be opened up a bit imo.

Rafeal- great conditioning great overall physique, only thing that stood out as a flaw was his abs they just kind of looked weird or melted with not enuff deffinition showing.

V V
                              Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

Working...
                              X