**VIDEO ALERT** Branden Ray - In the Trenches: Two Weeks out from Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **VIDEO ALERT** Branden Ray - In the Trenches: Two Weeks out from Nationals

The Pro Creator Hany Rambod takes Branden Ray through a grueling chest workout at Ray's Built Tuff Gym in San Jose, CA.

Branden's back from a tough break during this year's USAs loss to Tamer El Gundy for the Light Heavyweight Class. Now it's up to Branden to not only take out Tamer but everyone else nipping at his heals for this year's 2009 Nationals.

Special shout out to Butch for filming this - Great Job with the Editing!
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

great vid! dude is gonna take it!
    "Leg Day Is Business"
    Layne Norton

Comment

AINT NOTHIN TO IT BUT TO DO IT

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog08 View Post
        Hahaha after watching tamers video and then just watchin b-rays....there is NO comparison as far as upperbody goes. B-ray is HUGE bigger than he has EVER been at 2 weeks out. His DWARFs Tamer up top right now and to be honest, B-ray has brought his shoulders up ALOT and you can tell his back width and thickness has improved. His arms are at LEAST 2 inches bigger than tamers right now and his chest....well there is no point to even talk about their chests in the same convo. Tamer who??? Please please please someone say again how b-ray should be a middleweight. In that video right there he has the mass of a heavyweight. I cant wait for Nats!!

Where is Tamer's video?

Comment

B-Ray does look good. Does Tamer have a video too?
          www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

Looks great. Best of luck to him!

Comment

i been waiting for this video for while..... sick!!
              nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog08 View Post
                Im not going to say "WHO" but "someone" better find a way to put on some size in two weeks lol.
                haha
                nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Look's like he has made some serious improvements! Looking good Branden. Good luck I'm sure your going to kill em'.
                  "To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems"

Comment

I like the end of the video...those girls are hotttt
                    Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

Shows you what a real 186lbs in shape looks like. Hope he keeps the waist small and does not play the size game.

Comment

agree

Branden has all the tools to take his class this year... absolutely phenomenal lines.... I think he definitely deserves the title and has a great respect for bodybuilding and what being a pro is about.

Good luck Branden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        www.jimmachak.com

Comment

B-Ray is jacked!

Comment

I think Tamer will still beat him.

Branden looks great by himself but he gets lost in the lineup. That's what happened to him at the USAs. Tamer out conditioned and out sized him.

On top of all that you have Seth and a few others so I don't see Branden walking away from this at all.

He's going to have to prove a lot to the judges.

Comment

hahah thanks for the sexy girls at the end i was watching the video and like ooo lah lah who are those cuties in the background AHAHAH
                              Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Working...
                              X