*VIDEO ALERT* In the Trenches with Alex Azarian Two Weeks from Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *VIDEO ALERT* In the Trenches with Alex Azarian Two Weeks from Nationals

Alex will be competing at the Nationals this year in the Welterweight Class this year. Alex took his weight class a few years ago at the USAs and now he's gunning for his pro card with that freaky conditioning.

"What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Great conditioning thus far! Nice family!

Comment

Through thick and thin they have been there for each other as well as being great friends to me and many others.

Comment

He looks good but he will have his hands full at Nationals. The welter's are stacked. My boy Luis Santa (just won the USA's and jr. Nationals this year) is in that class. I believe Shavis Higa is in it as well, and many others. So may the best man win. And good luck!

Comment

Thanks Mike for your time in getting the video up and thanks for posting the picture of me and our son.

Also, i want to thank Bill for his dedication and hard work over the years in helping make MD the top bodybuilding website and magazine.

I also want to thank the entire MD staff and Steve Blechman for their passion in providing the fans and competitors a positive place for us to share our knowledge, views and opinions.

To me, bodybuilding is a lifelong journey. I dont see it ending any time soon and competing is a way to bring us together to display our hard work and efforts. I am focused and excited to be on stage and to see everyone at their best..
          Get shredded! check out the transformations at
          www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

Recent photo

www.prepbyalex.com
            [email protected]
            Beginner's advice here

Comment

Originally posted by yusef View Post
              He looks good but he will have his hands full at Nationals. The welter's are stacked. My boy Luis Santa (just won the USA's and jr. Nationals this year) is in that class. I believe Shavis Higa is in it as well, and many others. So may the best man win. And good luck!
              I've been there to congratulate Santa both times and have seen Shivas kick ass as well.

So, it should make for a great class and great show all the way around.

Ultimately it doesn't matter how any one of these guys did. What matters is what they bring to the table that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike S. View Post
                Ultimately it doesn't matter how any one of these guys did. What matters is what they bring to the table that day.
                Exactly.
                http://www.jaycutler.com http://www.wolfpacknutrition.com

Comment

Chest looking much fuller.
                  http://www.anabolic-society.com/forum.php

Comment

awesome! alex is a 1st class guy as well!

he looks great!

Comment

Thanks for your time... everyone... I just wanted to make sure to show appreciation for those that have stuck behind me.

I have been lucky to have lots of support from people who are members here......and my number one fan... My wife.. Without her help, support and love i would not even bother..

As far as who to "worry" about or who is doing the show.. There will be plenty worthy of winning...

but like many of you mentioned, its all in who shows up that day. I think it will be a tough show as always . thanks again.
                      Get shredded! check out the transformations at
                      www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

hey alex looking much thicker than last year in your whole body, especially your chest !

great condition as usual !

Comment

Originally posted by Alex A View Post
                          Thanks Mike for your time in getting the video up and thanks for posting the picture of me and our son.

Also, i want to thank Bill for his dedication and hard work over the years in helping make MD the top bodybuilding website and magazine.

I also want to thank the entire MD staff and Steve Blechman for their passion in providing the fans and competitors a positive place for us to share our knowledge, views and opinions.

To me, bodybuilding is a lifelong journey. I dont see it ending any time soon and competing is a way to bring us together to display our hard work and efforts. I am focused and excited to be on stage and to see everyone at their best..
                          Hey Alex you are thie King of conditioning and your a dad too! All the best to you and its great to see you in action on the training video!

Comment

Unbelievable conditioning. Alex's worth ethic is second to none!

Comment

I have the privelege of flying out with Alex and supporting him. He looks like he is at his best. Welterweights might be stacked, but they will have to bring it that day. It should be a great show all around. I am looking forward to Alex being among the top in his class.
                              www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

Working...
                              X