Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*VIDEO ALERT* Darron Glenn 1 week out MD Video!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *VIDEO ALERT* Darron Glenn 1 week out MD Video!!!

Lights out!! Go ahead Hollywood!!

WWW.LEEPROMOTIONS.COM

nice
    nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has supported me over the years.Since I came into this sport it has changed me for the better.No matter what the outcome is on game day I like to say I have truly been blessed to have accomplished what I have and to have touched so many lives a long the way.My motto is (success comes from being consistent)so you have to believe that no matter what anyone says you have to be tough,ford tough F150 strong baby!built to last.to everyone peace see you next week.
      "Victory Loves Preparation"

Comment

He looks great, but he is right about this being a stacked show.

Comment

He's got a wicked front last spread, you see how small his waist is?!
          www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

he's a light heavy
            www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

That poster in the background was awesome! 3x Mr Olympia Lee Haney? That's some history right there.

Comment

I really think these guys are dead wrong about lightening up the weights that much before a show.. i do believe in controlling the weight better and maybe lighten up enough to up the reps into the 10-15 range but, they do lose the hardness that comes from heavy lifting.. no need to change that much..

Comment

Great physique and has a good outlook.

Comment

Originally posted by LATS View Post
                    I really think these guys are dead wrong about lightening up the weights that much before a show.. i do believe in controlling the weight better and maybe lighten up enough to up the reps into the 10-15 range but, they do lose the hardness that comes from heavy lifting.. no need to change that much..
                    good luck bro, you're gunna surprise a lot of ppl
                    nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Exactly nobodys been giving him credit I was at the jr usa his legs are sick too, I think it will be he & Seth battling it out with ray behind them everybody looks good it comes down to conditioning at this point & presentation who has the best package. Cant wait to watch it first hand in Hollywood it will be a great show!

Comment

Talk about Power..
                        At War with Weights, and i will not lose.

Comment

i thought last years light heavies was stacked, BUT this year is so stacked its overflowing. I think Hollywood will definitely make an impact in this class of sheer monsters. With all the names being mentioned, whats crazy is that there isn't alot of talk about the top contenders from 08's nationals.
                          www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

Damn, nice waist to shoulder ratio.

Comment

The crazy thing is I'm pretty sure he was depleted in that video, He is usually crazy round and full. I hope he can dial in his conditioning.

Comment

Working...
                              X