• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Video Alert!** NPC Nationals 09 Battle of the Light Heavyweights Preview

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2512/256/

This is going to be SIIIIIIIIICK!

Good stuff, Maynard!
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

all of these guys have worked hard, now its time to do battle.
      www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

I CALLING RIGHT NOW, THE GREATEST LIGHTH-HEAVY CLASS IN THE HISTORY OF AMATEUR BODYBUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

Its going to be an epic battle at the nationals! I wish all the great bodybuilders all the best!

Comment

This is how We ROllllllllll!

Good stuff right there kid!

Comment

Saved the best for last in that vid. If you play it from end to start thats how the placings should wind up.
                Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

this is a great vid, the clas is stacked and the vid does a great job of showing that luv the track to it
                  QUITING IS NOT A OPTION!

Comment

That video was aweosome I mean there is some serious work being done this yr good work md! Cant wait to watch the lt heavies & supers should be the best two classes I think Lee Banks has the heavies on lock.. It will be very exciting glad Im gonna be there to witness it!

Comment

whats the music name????

Comment

Originally posted by Ice_Shark View Post
                        whats the music name????

"How We Rock" by www.rizzleproductions.com

Comment

Whats comical is that you claim to be friends with Brach, Terell Owens, and a bunch of these guys on MD. Man quite a few people talk on this site about how fucking annoying you are. Your a name dropper, an extremist. If you watch the prediction videos or listen to what people "in the sport" are saying if Seth won the show it wouldn't be a shock nor comical. What's comical is your ego and attitude. I can't say it enough your more annoying than that fuckin Jason Genova kid.
                          Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

Please do so. If Seth can do that in a week with Hany and B-Ray cant get it right in years I'm learning toward Feroce. It is evident he is also much bigger too. Remember man there is no pressure on Feroce. If B-Ray doesnt win its likely time to look at other career options soon. No disrespect to him I think he is a great bodybuilder and respect the guy but this may not be where he makes his living.
                            You on the other hand Bulldog will live the rest of your life feasting of the riches of all your celebrity friends so you have no worry.
                            Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

Get some pics up of the rear lat spread... Also rear double bi's.
                              Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

Working...
                              X