This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bulldog08 View Post
    Again, you go and make up A LOAD OF BULLSHIT. I have NEVER claimed to be friends with Branch or T.O. and to who are you speaking of when you refer to "a bunch of these guys on MD"? Again, you are MAKING SHIT UP because you are all pussy hurt that I along with alot of people see no way Seth wins his class. You act like im sitting here calling him a shiity bodybuilder.lol. You obviously didnt see the pic I posted where an OFF b-ray would have beaten Seth AT HIS BEST YET. Not to say Seth cant look better this contest but his leg seperation is NOT GOOD no is his overall lower body condtioning. Again, Seth is great but he isnst winning this class at Nationals. Sorry. Yes it WOULD be a shock if he did.

LOL this quote should be saved forever! Its a good thing my computer was down when I got back from watching Seth smoke the lt heavies!!!!!!!!! You know you shit bulldog lmao your a joke get a life spend more time training & less on these boards

Comment

Who was that dude that took 5th place? Not one mention of him anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by blakryno View Post
        Who was that dude that took 5th place? Not one mention of him anywhere

Vaughn,

I thought you looked great- awesome physique and much better conditioning than last year. I could have seen you place 4th instead of 5th. Just my 2 cents.

Mike Termini

Comment

Ha ha. Thanks Mike. I was looking to break top 10. I was happy as hell to place where I did. Motivated to do better. 2010 look like it's gonna be a good year. Just gotta figure out how to continue to balance career, family and bodybuilding.

Comment

BTW Good for Seth Feroce!! Nuthin' like silencing naysayers by dominating!! He looked awesome and I was very happy for him!

Comment

Thanks man! It was a blast being up there with ya. It was good to see You didnt get overlooked. You were in great shape. Like You said you set a goal and exceeded it. Great Stuff! Yeah this was probably the most difficult thing I ever put my family through. But It is well worth it. The excitment of being on stage and doing well. I wish you the best and Keep at it! Ill be watching for you.
              www.sethferocetraining.com www.IsolatorFitness.com
              www.Muscletech.com

Comment

Working...
              X