Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Heavyweight Cedric McMillan Reminds Me of Lee Haney (1 week out photos)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Heavyweight Cedric McMillan Reminds Me of Lee Haney (1 week out photos)

When I look at the photos of Cedric 1 week out from the Nationals doing a double bicep shot from the front and back he very much resembles the classic Lee Haney V-taper physique. Cedric has a tiny waist, wide shoulders, and a huge super-wide freaky back!! I always thought Cedric had great potential and that he would be a champion one day. Many great champions such as Lee Haney and Ronnie Coleman had great backs!!

Cedric has only been bodybuilding since 2003, only 6 years!! Cedric won the Junior USA Super Heavyweight and Overall in 2008. When I learned that Cedric was doing the Nationals this year, I flew him out to NY to train at the Bev Francis PowerHouse Gym to do an “In the Trenches – Road to the Nationals” video. At that time I got to know Cedric. Like Lee Haney, Cedric grew up in South Carolina. Like Lee, Cedric is a humble, well spoken family man with great character. Being in the military his work ethic is second to none. Cedric served in the military for 13 years and was deployed to Iraq in 2003-2005. In Iraq, without a gym to train in, Cedric built a gym out of wood and broken down vehicle parts. At present, Cedric is in the military as an army instructor teaching leadership courses.

I have the utmost respect for Cedric McMillan as a person and bodybuilder. Cedric is 6’1” with thick mature muscle and will compete at 260 pounds this weekend. He has incredible shape and structure and will no doubt be a champion one day.

Best of luck Cedric at the Nationals this weekend!!!
    Attached Files
    Steve Blechman, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief
    Facebook Twitter Instagram

Looks fantastic. Best of luck to him!

Comment

Sweet baby infant jesus.

Guy is a monster.

Comment

I SAW HIM AT THE SHOW I DID ON OCT. 17TH, OF THIS YEAR, I WAS TO DO NATS 2009 YET I'LL WAIT TILL NATS 2010, BLESSIN'S TO ALL WHO'S DOIN' NATS 2009 AND TO CEDRIC, HE DOES LOOK GOOD

Originally posted by Steve Blechman View Post
        When I look at the photos of Cedric 1 week out from the Nationals doing a double bicep shot from the front and back he very much resembles the classic Lee Haney V-taper physique. Cedric has a tiny waist, wide shoulders, and a huge super-wide freaky back!! I always thought Cedric had great potential and that he would be a champion one day. Many great champions such as Lee Haney and Ronnie Coleman had great backs!!

Cedric has only been bodybuilding since 2003, only 6 years!! Cedric won the Junior USA Super Heavyweight and Overall in 2008. When I learned that Cedric was doing the Nationals this year, I flew him out to NY to train at the Bev Francis PowerHouse Gym to do an “In the Trenches – Road to the Nationals” video. At that time I got to know Cedric. Like Lee Haney, Cedric grew up in South Carolina. Like Lee, Cedric is a humble, well spoken family man with great character. Being in the military his work ethic is second to none. Cedric served in the military for 13 years and was deployed to Iraq in 2003-2005. In Iraq, without a gym to train in, Cedric built a gym out of wood and broken down vehicle parts. At present, Cedric is in the military as an army instructor teaching leadership courses.

I have the utmost respect for Cedric McMillan as a person and bodybuilder. Cedric is 6’1” with think mature muscle and will compete at 260 pounds this weekend. He has incredible shape and structure and will no doubt be a champion one day.

Best of luck Cedric at the Nationals this weekend!!!
        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

He looks great!
          Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

dam he looks sick in these pics.....

Comment

Oh Snap, things just got more Interesting!

If this guy "Nails" it on the day, there will be some unhappy people but dude has all the qualities to upset the Apple Cart for sure!

WOW!!

Comment

There is your WINNER!
                Sometimes, things are better left un-said.

Comment

2nd that.

It is a BB show so anything can happen

This Cedric McMillan will most def make some people very unhappy

Lock and load. $h!t is about to hit the fan!!!!

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                  Oh Snap, things just got more Interesting!

If this guy "Nails" it on the day, there will be some unhappy people but dude has all the qualities to upset the Apple Cart for sure!

WOW!!
                  Flex Wheeler
                  www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Overall right there
                    twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

These pics where from Thursday he is much dryer and getting nasty now!!!

Comment

Oh shit. I was hoping he would tune it in.

Comment

Nasty!

Comment

The champ is here!

Comment

One from yesterday
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X