Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Light Heavies are going to be crazy this year. Cant wait!!
    WWW.LEEPROMOTIONS.COM

Comment

he looks great
      "Leg Day Is Business"
      Layne Norton

Comment

i found it interesting that he was able to speak by himeslf to the camera the entire 8 minutes.
        He seemed confident, not so much cocky.
        Homie looks tight.
        -2012 NPC Illinois State Heavyweight and Overall Champion

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPaul View Post
          i found it interesting that he was able to speak by himeslf to the camera the entire 8 minutes.
          He seemed confident, not so much cocky.
          Homie looks tight.
          Your exactly right...A lot of people get cocky and confident confused...Tamer is a very cool guy, talks to everyone at contest, very involved...He's great for the sport...

Comment

He wants it! I can respect that, regardless of how he decides to present that across to the fans.

Comment

Tamer is gonna kill it! Great guy and an incredible peeled to the bone physique. Everyone else will look soft by comparison.

Comment

after hearing his voice for 8minutes i got a sudden urge to kill someone because i was soo annoyed. good conditioning, something about him still seems awkward to me though.

Comment

Tamer is on the money, good luck this weekend Tamer!

Comment

Tamer reminds me of Gustavo Badell and its great he is confident! He should be he looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeT View Post
                      after hearing his voice for 8minutes i got a sudden urge to kill someone because i was soo annoyed. good conditioning, something about him still seems awkward to me though.
                      Whats awkward to me is still his shoulders overpower his arms by a lot, he really looks awesome but he needs biceps, Im not sure Id give him a pro card without dem biceps.

V V
                      Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Centopani View Post
                        Dude is SHARP! I like this guy! I like his mindset and his attitude. He's passionate!
                        I AM A FAN OF TAMER, HE IS A HARD WORKER WHO NEVER GIVES EXCUSES, HIS PHYSIQUE IS CLASSIC AND HIS CONSISTENT CONDITION IS RARE IN OUR SPORT.

Comment

Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
                          Whats awkward to me is still his shoulders overpower his arms by a lot, he really looks awesome but he needs biceps, Im not sure Id give him a pro card without dem biceps.

V V
                          yea it seems like he needs bigger arms... but i like what he says about bodybuilding and what he thinks it should be
                          Last edited by lightsoutlekina; November 16th, 2009, 08:28 PM.
                          nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

dam what a stud he nailed it and is looking sick

Comment

I gotta say this video turned me into a fan. He's fuckin sliced!

Comment

chiu chiu chiu.....geeez....Tamer ''CHIU'' El Guindy...and he weights chiuhundred pounds
                                Last edited by °şİSILİş°; November 16th, 2009, 09:55 PM.
                                Originally posted by villan
                                i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Comment

Working...
                                X