Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES! preach it tamer.. go heavy up until the show... if not you will lose that hardness.. good to hear him and smalls say it.. this lightening up because "i have all the size i am going to get at 6 weeks out" is complete bs...

Comment

tamer is f*cking peeled!

i knew he was ripped, but that totally blew me away
      There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

i just became a big fan of this guy. i love his attitude.

makes me want to go to the gym today ........... but its my day off

Comment

He looks really great!

Comment

Looked peeled and dense. Can't wait for the show!
            Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

The Bible says "IF YOU ARE NOT HUMBLE, YOU WILL BE HUMILLIATED"

Comment

^so true

Comment

Love his confidence.

Comment

I cant fucking stand it when peope seem to know how EVERYONE works.

"the biggest misstake people make is they are decresing the weight as they come closer to the contest"

HOW THE FUCK does he know what works best for everybody?!?!?!

Jay cutler takes down the poundages a bit right before a contest but im guessing MR O DOESNT COUNT?!?!

Comment

If I remember correctly thats Dorians only regret also that he DIDNT lower the weights.

Comment

Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
                        Whats awkward to me is still his shoulders overpower his arms by a lot, he really looks awesome but he needs biceps, Im not sure Id give him a pro card without dem biceps.

V V
                        this might sound strange, but people thats from his country, or have that look, like libanon etc, seems to have HUGE fucking shoulders every single one, and not super good arms...

I have a friend from libanon and his delts EXPLODED when he started to use aas. And ive seen about 3-4 guys in the md videos that looks about the same, delts wise, thats looks to be from his country, or same race or whatever you want to call it lol arabs?

Comment

One last post lol.

He isn't cocky, but as said Confident.
                          Looks a few weeks out when just relaxing, but ripped as HELL when flexing.

Good structure and wide as hell.

Accent is worse then ebonics though

Comment

Originally posted by Swede View Post
                            One last post lol.

He isn't cocky, but as said Confident.
                            Looks a few weeks out when just relaxing, but ripped as HELL when flexing.

Good structure and wide as hell.

Accent is worse then ebonics though
                            Are you a speech professor in Sweden? you do know your bodybuilding but it seems like you are an expert in American English. I agree with you that Tamer looks like a beast, but as soon as he wins the show I will open a thread for him to look for you to improve his English. LOL

Comment

I suck at english,

but its pretty easy to add the word "some" before the word "people" and maby throw in the word "might" every now and then

Comment

Not that it matters but tamer was born and raised in Brasil to an italian mother and a eygptian father. Portugues is his first language which explains his heavy accent. As for his shoulders he has placed the focus on other body parts and less on them. I believe he will be successful in accomplishing his goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X