This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *VIDEO ALERT* Jeff Long In the Trenches Two Weeks from Nationals

This year's 24 year old sensation Jeff Long is stepping on stage in an attempt to shake off demons that have plagued his prep. At 5'6" Jeff's had the size and shape but could not get conditioned enough for the win.

However, for the Nationals he is working with George Farah and boy what a change that has been.

Wait until they unwrap the new 'Jeff Long.'

"What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Looks amazing.

But, He did high carb by himself at first and we all know he was soft as HELL, And now he does the same thing with George but Just adds 30min of cardio and he looks amazing.

Something doesn't seem right.

Maby George maby him take glutamine?

Comment

Holy fauk, add another guy to the list of awesome guys at the top. He suprised me in this vid. Arms are rediculous. AND HE'S LEAN!
      -2012 NPC Illinois State Heavyweight and Overall Champion

Comment

Jeff always had amazing potential, and hes finally starting to take advantage of it! =)

Comment

Originally posted by Swede View Post
          Looks amazing.

But, He did high carb by himself at first and we all know he was soft as HELL, And now he does the same thing with George but Just adds 30min of cardio and he looks amazing.

Something doesn't seem right.

Maby George maby him take glutamine?
          It probably had to do with the amount of fats and carbs he was taking in at each meal. He said George increased his carbs, but dropped his fats significantly. I bet when Jeff added in the carbs by himself last time, he was still in the habit of consuming allot of fats as well. Dropping the fats dropped allot of calories.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPaul View Post
            It probably had to do with the amount of fats and carbs he was taking in at each meal. He said George increased his carbs, but dropped his fats significantly. I bet when Jeff added in the carbs by himself last time, he was still in the habit of consuming allot of fats as well. Dropping the fats dropped allot of calories.

yeah that has to be it!

Comment

Originally posted by Swede View Post
              yeah that has to be it!
              lol!

Comment

have a feeling Jeff is going to shock a lot of people at nationals. Wouldn't be a bit suprised if he takes heavyweight class

Comment

Originally posted by spacecoast View Post
                  have a feeling Jeff is going to shock a lot of people at nationals. Wouldn't be a bit suprised if he takes heavyweight class
                  I would, Cedric McMillan is in there and if you saw recent pictures of him you disagree with your own statement. (Im prettyyyy sure Cedric is a heavyweight lol)

Comment

He's as tall as I am and the same age...but about 125lbs of solid muscle heavier. I think that's my cue to hit the gym.
                    "To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems"

Comment

Originally posted by ufman24 View Post
                      I would, Cedric McMillan is in there and if you saw recent pictures of him you disagree with your own statement. (Im prettyyyy sure Cedric is a heavyweight lol)
                      Cedric is a superheavy..

Comment

Jeff is gonna take it !

Comment

jeff is looking way better than he has in the past
                          http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ygbodybuilder10/

Comment

Jeff's physique reminds me of a mini-Jay Cutler.Hope he can nail it.

Comment

My god.... He's a MONSTER!!!!!!!!!
                              Obey.

Comment

Working...
                              X