This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pmaks88 View Post
    I dont see how taking anything will affect the ability to fight fires. So who cares.

ok dude we get it....no shit. everyone knows how much u love steroids. chill now and let someone who doesnt think BB is a sport answer this question.

back to what im getting at for the adults in the room...how do you keep your job when you get tested? my understanding was FF get tested.
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

Steve is one competitor that it would be a pleasure to meet, for sure. Not only is he a dedicated bodybuilder, but he is a dedicated public servant committed to protecting the people. What a fantastic combination. As to the Nationals, BRING IT HOME, Steve.

Comment

I think they're only tested when they are in the hiring process.
        http://blacktigerwithin.com

Comment

Steve has always been a hard worker and kept things in perspective with his bodybuilding career. I remember talking to him about investing and putting extra money away back when he was 18. Instead of blowing his money like most kids his age, he's been investing his earnings from guest posing, supplement contracts, etc., since day one.

He has a beautiful house, a career he can retire from, money put away for the future, and he's a top level bodybuilder.
          Putting in a 24 hour shift a week out of the Nationals....I know local competitors that have quit their job in order to "properly prepare" for the Mr. Michigan.

Good luck this weekend Steve!

Comment

Comment

i actually live not too far from that fire station
              Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Comment

so inspiring! Steve representin the big D!

Comment

Originally posted by polson View Post
                  Steve is one competitor that it would be a pleasure to meet, for sure. Not only is he a dedicated bodybuilder, but he is a dedicated public servant committed to protecting the people. What a fantastic combination. As to the Nationals, BRING IT HOME, Steve.
                  word bro.

Comment

Thanks for all the positive comments guys! This was one of the funnest, most enjoyable video's I have shot thus far. Getting away from the traditional gym stuff and get a real life look at what people do day in and day out is always cool and I am glad I got to share this with MD. You guys are always an inspiration to me always helping me push harder to bring my best and I thank you. Robbie was great and fit right in at the station.
                    www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

Comment

Steve,

Whats up my man...It was nice talking to you briefly before our flight to cold NJ....After a disappointing finish at one of the toughest Nationals ever,Steve was still in good spirits an holding his head high,Reguardless of where he placed..,.Thats what makes a Champion...Hope you enjoyed the cold NJ weather an made it home safe...HAPPY THANKSGIVING ...Eat an get that body back to its normal lifestyle...Thnx for the kind words at the airport..I greatly appreciate that...
                      2008 JR.NATIONAL OVERALL CHAMPION

TEAM ON/ABB SPONSORED ATHLETE

Comment

Working...
                      X