Shavis Higa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shavis Higa

Something I could only dream of in the past 13 years of competing is now a reality. I am an IFBB pro bodybuilder. I want to thank my team mates who made this possible. Going on three years with Gaspari Nutrition and they've got my back. A big reason why I've been able to move up two weight class in three years. Gaspari's complete line of products has done amazing things to help me build a champions physique. Gaspari Nutrition also got me teamed up with Neil Hill. (Flex Lewis' Guru) I want to thank Flex for that as well. I started with Neil at about 13 weeks out and he dialed me in right up to the show, all the way from whales.
    Thank you Team Gaspari Nutrition and Neil Hill.

congrat's shavis, you looked awesome man.
    visit

Comment

congrats shavis good show glad i wont have to see you as a welter weight hopefully will join you in 202 in the near future. you have a great physque my friend good luck in the pros.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Victor...e/195268454645

Comment

Congrats Shavis!!!

Comment

Something I could only dream of in the past 13 years of competing is now a reality. I am an IFBB pro bodybuilder. I want to thank my team mates who made this possible. Going on three years with Gaspari Nutrition and they've got my back. A big reason why I've been able to move up two weight class in three years. Gaspari's complete line of products has done amazing things to help me build a champions physique. Gaspari Nutrition also got me teamed up with Neil Hill. (Flex Lewis' Guru) I want to thank Flex for that as well. I started with Neil at about 13 weeks out and he dialed me in right up to the show, all the way from whales.

Shavis congrats my man...Good to see you finally got that PRO-CARD buddy..We been competing about the same amount of time an I know how it feels to want something so bad but keep falling short..You dont have to worry about that anymore,YOU DID IT...GOOD JOB...Hope you an your family had a great THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION as you definetely deserve it...Enjoy the victory an best of luck to you in the IFBB...

2008 JR.NATIONAL OVERALL CHAMPION

TEAM ON/ABB SPONSORED ATHLETE

Comment

Thanks Guys!
            Last edited by shavishiga; November 28th, 2009, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by victordelcampo View Post
              congrats shavis good show glad i wont have to see you as a welter weight hopefully will join you in 202 in the near future. you have a great physque my friend good luck in the pros.

Thanks Victor, Welter? you might be a middle wt next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG SEAN View Post

Shavis congrats my man...Good to see you finally got that PRO-CARD buddy..We been competing about the same amount of time an I know how it feels to want something so bad but keep falling short..You dont have to worry about that anymore,YOU DID IT...GOOD JOB...Hope you an your family had a great THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION as you definetely deserve it...Enjoy the victory an best of luck to you in the IFBB...
                Thanks Sean. Hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving.
                Keep it going, don't forget why we compete, we compete cause we love it. keep your head up , train even harder for the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG SEAN View Post

Thanks Sean, hope you and your family had a great thanksgiving. keep it going, don't forget why we compete, we compete cause we love it. keep your head up, train even harder for the next one.

Comment

It's been a real pleasure working with you Shavis

Originally posted by shavishiga View Post
                    Thank you Team Gaspari Nutrition and Neil Hill.
                    Hi Shavis, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you & your family on your win at the nationals & achieving your IFBB pro card. I feel very priviliged to have had the opportunity to work with you & your achievment on stage is a testimony to your endless drive & determination that lives deep inside you on stage & off. I'm really looking forward to coming out to the USA & meeting you!! where we can grab a killer workout! I'm really proud of you bro, love & best wishes to you & the family. LET'S AVE IT!!!!!!!

Comment

congratulation man .

Comment

Hey Shavis, I met you at The Nationals(Alex Azarian's friend). You had the most pleasing physique in that class. With a little more size, you will do great, in the pros. A big Congrats on your pro card! Greg
                        www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

Congrats Shavis, I remember in 2007 L.A. Championships when you beat my boy Denis Sergovski in the overall. I knew then it would be a matter of time you would get yours bro you are balance and complete. Neil Hill is the man, I got the opportunity to talk with him and Flex when they were here in (Olympia Weekend) Las Vegas Golds Gym they gave me some pointers. God bless you bro, the hard work pay off you. Good luck in the IFBB.

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the Big Leagues!
                            Muscular Development Online Editor
                            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by neil hill View Post

Hi Shavis, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you & your family on your win at the nationals & achieving your IFBB pro card. I feel very priviliged to have had the opportunity to work with you & your achievment on stage is a testimony to your endless drive & determination that lives deep inside you on stage & off. I'm really looking forward to coming out to the USA & meeting you!! where we can grab a killer workout! I'm really proud of you bro, love & best wishes to you & the family. LET'S AVE IT!!!!!!!
                              I would love the opportunity to meet you and get a great workout.
                              Let's ave it!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X