Who's going to the olympia???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
    LOL i cant wait! I will be all over the place! The Orleans, Mandalay Bay (for honeymoon Celeb) and now the WYNN! Wooohoo!!

Lymbo strict diet! We got 6 weeks!!!!! lol
    "strict diet" whats that? I think I have pill for this you kidding me! LOL only kidding Im on it...
    Live Healthy & Look Fit. Be happy

Comment

Well I was told because of the economy they are not expecting much traffic and canceled the booth I was suppose to work..Oh well! sorry Pat no Wynn!

Comment

Originally posted by lymbo View Post
        Well I was told because of the economy they are not expecting much traffic and canceled the booth I was suppose to work..Oh well! sorry Pat no Wynn!
        what???!!! Why the hell!!!! Are they nuts! What economy problem? I bet you it will be packed! they are losers! give me there number so i can call them!!
        "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

i'm not going this year...any networks doing a pay per view on it?

Comment

Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
            what???!!! Why the hell!!!! Are they nuts! What economy problem? I bet you it will be packed! they are losers! give me there number so i can call them!!
            LOL go ahead call them! they just dont feel its a big deal. it was my last gig any way I was just finishing out the year for BetaStax..who knows???maybe just maybe I'm thinking about a Bikini thing in 2010...we will see every other model's doing them now..any way who cares whens the next "how party at the NJ shore Expo" at my house

Comment

Originally posted by son_of_man_jesus_is_lord View Post
              I'll be there just 4 Kai greene.
              As is a friend of mine who's going to Olympia show for his bday. He's a big fan of Kai........
              I'm going for the sake of fabulous las vegas as well

Comment

Originally posted by lymbo View Post
                LOL go ahead call them! they just dont feel its a big deal. it was my last gig any way I was just finishing out the year for BetaStax..who knows???maybe just maybe I'm thinking about a Bikini thing in 2010...we will see every other model's doing them now..any way who cares whens the next "how party at the NJ shore Expo" at my house
                aww it would of been fun if you would of gone

Idk let me know when you are free we are happy to come down and hang out with the Bo's!
                "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

I'm hoping to go, I have free VIP tix just not sure I want to shell out the money for plane and hotel unless I can find a good deal
                  at getsupps.com Enter Code "MC7OFF" and get 7% off

Comment

thats the cheap part. i got a hotel flight and car from thursday night til sunday night for 318 bucks.. the vip tix were the expensive part lol
                    Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

i just got regular tickets :-( but we cant find cheap flights for the two of us...hotels are easy to find cheap but airfare sucks!!!!

Comment

ah im spoiled i live a 3 hour drive from vegas so the flight is SO cheap.. its a 45 min flight hehe
                        Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

just realized your SO CAL!!! where at may i ask??? we are at fort irwin right now but im from phelan...by hesperia/victorville....were moving to pittsburgh tomorrow actually so we gotta fly from there :-(...

Comment

I'll be there come check me out at the PVL Bodybuilding booth!
                            www.facebook.com/mutantnation

Comment

im going.. just got my plane tickets wed thru monday.. gonna be a great vaca!

Comment

Originally posted by Kosko View Post
                                i just got regular tickets :-( but we cant find cheap flights for the two of us...hotels are easy to find cheap but airfare sucks!!!!
                                Hey check www.usairwaysvacations.com for your hotel + airfare from PIT to LAS packages. They have really good deals.... you'll be surprised

Comment

Working...
                                X