No announcement yet.

Who's going to the olympia???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our vip tix arrived in the mail Saturday!! Woohoo!! Can't wait to run into all of you who are going!
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

Originally posted by sadie7879 View Post
      ah im spoiled i live a 3 hour drive from vegas so the flight is SO cheap.. its a 45 min flight hehe
      Sadie you are lucky! Im a 6 hour flight lol but very well worth it!
      "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

Your all going have so much fun..It would have been nice to go for one last time I guess..Pat the MHP thing is looking real good...And by the way summers not over yet and Sept is the best month down here
        Live Healthy & Look Fit. Be happy

Comment

I will be there working at the Animal booth so please stop by.

I am looking forward to the contest, this is the most anticipated Olympia in many, many years.
          VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
          instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Do you guys think the show will be sold out this year?
            I still don't have tickets and was thinking to just buy them at the box office of the Orleans Arena before the show and thus avoid all the fees, etc.

Comment

im going to check out us airways real quick and if i cant find anything we can afford then our tickets are going to be up for sale to anyone who wants them just shoot me a message if your interested...

Comment

nope cant afford it :-( anybody want two tickets in the first section to the left of the stage four rows up? this sucks i was really looking forward to going...DAMN ECONOMY!!! that and we just moved accross country this week...

Comment

I'LL BE THERE IN THE NOSE BLEED SEATS FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!! LOL

3RD YEAR IN A ROW FOR ME
                  JUST LIKE BEING THERE AND ALL THE FREE STUFF.

GNC NEED TO CUT IT OUT WITH THAT CHALLENGE BOOTH!!!!!

I GOT 2 OF THE 3

Comment

wow its almost time!..this is my first one!!! I cant wait!

Comment

hey guys, just like to say that ill be there at MR Olympia this year. Coming from Australia as well. Cannot wait to see all the Olympians.

cheers

Comment

double post
                        Last edited by Big-B; August 30th, 2009, 08:55 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

I'm goin with my dad, first time this year for both of us! We are comin from Vancouver, BC!

Comment

I'll be there.

We need to plan a lunch or a dinner and get all the MD people together!

Comment

sounds good hun lets set it up or atleast a drink.. i cant eat but i can do a couple shots
                              Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

This will be my 2nd O. I went last in 2007. This will be my girlfriend Lindsay's first O, first time in Vegas! I am excited for her. She's been to the last two AC's.

My dad tossed us his Blue Green Resort condo for Thu-Mon for my 40th b-day!
                                Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

Working...
                                X