Who's going to the olympia???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
    FYI: IDS has the whey shots that meet FAA regulations of 3oz liquids for air travel. Easy, convenient, no mixing for the bodybuilder traveling!

Thought I'd plug IDS a bit for ya Joe.

lol....Thanks buddy!

I remember you from the North Americans in 2008! I'm nobody but my friend competed in the LHW, moved up to 5th this past weekend at the NA's.
    5th...nice!

It was the opposite for me. At the 2007 NA's I did great......2008, not so great. Came in kinda flat,not a good thing to do when there is 34 guys in your weight class...lol
    Twinlab Athlete

Comment

legend how many refeed meals are u gonna have in vegas? lol

Comment

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
        is anyone going to the finals on Saturday Night?
        I'm sitting here
        nice im in section 8 on this thing
        Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

the tickets im trying to sell are section 118 four rows up

Comment

Originally posted by sadie7879 View Post
            nice im in section 8 on this thing
            dang you are right in the center, lucky!! I can't freakin wait to go to the olympia and meet a bunch of people off the forums lol

Comment

I'm driving up on Saturday and doing the expo and probably Sat night show. Can't have Adina that close and not meet her! Never been so I am excited!
              The task in front of you is never greater than the Power behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by Legend View Post
                5th...nice!

It was the opposite for me. At the 2007 NA's I did great......2008, not so great. Came in kinda flat,not a good thing to do when there is 34 guys in your weight class...lol
                Yes, when I saw you in 2008, I knew that you were off and that was just not you up there, that you've been much better. At the 2007 AC you looked ridiculous at the expo!

What's next competition wise or are you more focused on some of the better money making opportunities in the physique game which do not always go hand in hand with competing.

I competed once at 30 went back into modeling ala smaller, less muscle & did not like it. I may do a drug tested masters show next fall or spring 2011, get remarried then possible the NPC Masters a couple of years later. With my height I'd need to "transition" and that takes a bit more time.
                Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                  I'll be there.

We need to plan a lunch or a dinner and get all the MD people together!
                  Im on Suicide watch because im not going LOL! But i will be in Columbus and all control will be lost! If you guys get a chance to meet Adina do so she is very cool and knows her Bodybuilding! Have a safe trip all MD members and im sure Adina will have pistures this time! HINT! HINT!

Also The coolset couple in BB Juicy Glam Girl and Xavier i spent alot of time with these two at the arnold and they made me feel right at home! And thanks for the ride guys!

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                    Im on Suicide watch because im not going LOL! But i will be in Columbus and all control will be lost! If you guys get a chance to meet Adina do so she is very cool and knows her Bodybuilding! Have a safe trip all MD members and im sure Adina will have pistures this time! HINT! HINT!

Also The coolset couple in BB Juicy Glam Girl and Xavier i spent alot of time with these two at the arnold and they made me feel right at home! And thanks for the ride guys!
                    I'm telling you Dan, if you want to be part of it, you can call. I'll just leave cell phone open so you can hear it as it's happening.

I've got the camera laid out already!

Comment

I'm going!

I live in vegas!
                      There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

lol it's too bad I don't really know anyone on this forum so I won't recognize anyone! I'm usually on a diff forum but gonna start going here too!

Comment

lol it's too bad I don't really know anyone on this forum so I won't recognize anyone! I'm usually on a diff forum but gonna start going here too!
                          Well MD is the only forum in my book! And I will be at the Arnold and im easy to pick out!

Comment

a different Forum? oh man that must mean you've wasted lots of time and key punches

OTHER FORUMS MD FORUMS

...... THIS FORUM HAS LIFE, ATTITUDE, DEDICATION, SPEND SOME TIME HERE AND YOU WILL BE SAYING "WHAT OTHER FORUM" HEHE
                            MD forums Rule!! if you dont like it - - get the hell out of here!!

Comment

I'm going too!! first time Olympia and i can't wait to get there! I'll be staying at the Planet Hollywood since i also want to visit Vegas! Can't wait to meet you guys.
                              By the way i'm in section 118 on saturday!!

Anyone who wants to meet at the expo or meet the olympians or olympia press conference, just PM me!! See you there!
                              Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

Where will you be staying?? I'll be in Vegas from Wednesday until monday. We should definately meet there!!
                                Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X