Who's going to the olympia???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lowreps View Post
    a different Forum? oh man that must mean you've wasted lots of time and key punches

OTHER FORUMS MD FORUMS

...... THIS FORUM HAS LIFE, ATTITUDE, DEDICATION, SPEND SOME TIME HERE AND YOU WILL BE SAYING "WHAT OTHER FORUM" HEHE
    lol I'm going to start posting on BOTH!!!!!!!!!! I definitely come here quite a bit for videos and stuff though

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Well MD is the only forum in my book! And I will be at the Arnold and im easy to pick out!
    Unfortunately not going to the arnold

Originally posted by Charlie Beast View Post
    Where will you be staying?? I'll be in Vegas from Wednesday until monday. We should definately meet there!!
    Im staying at the MGM

Comment

Great man! i just sent you a PM with some details. Hope we can meet at the O!!!
      Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

I feel like making a tshirt with B-NEVA on it

Comment

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
          hahaha... that'll do...

Comment

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
            No Shit! A t Shirt has been great for me ive met about 15 forum people in person!
            Attached Files

Comment

I'll be holding the last MD of the month everywhere i go then.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                No Shit! A t Shirt has been great for me ive met about 15 forum people in person!
                haha maybe I'll do it then

Comment

I'll be wearing a shirt that says: The Mayor's Assistant!

Comment

Originally posted by hulk7280 View Post
                    legend how many refeed meals are u gonna have in vegas? lol

Every meal is a re-feed meal!!!......lol

The other IDS guys and I usually do it like this every day we're there,

Cardio, breakfast buffet, Expo, train, dinner buffet.

During the expo, we just snack on chicken, eggs, turkey, or whatever else we could steal from the buffet the night before...lol
                    Twinlab Athlete

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
                      Yes, when I saw you in 2008, I knew that you were off and that was just not you up there, that you've been much better.

Definitely

At the 2007 AC you looked ridiculous at the expo!

Thanks brotha!

What's next competition wise

I didn't compete this season, but I'll be back in 2010.

I'm gonna shoot for the 0-10 Jr. Nationals, then NA's, and then maybe Nationals.

or are you more focused on some of the better money making opportunities in the physique game which do not always go hand in hand with competing.

Yeah, I have been taking advantage of other opportunities in the industry....no $ in competing...lol, but, luckily, I don't have to spend money to compete either, IDS takes care of all that.

I competed once at 30 went back into modeling ala smaller, less muscle & did not like it. I may do a drug tested masters show next fall or spring 2011, get remarried then possible the NPC Masters a couple of years later. With my height I'd need to "transition" and that takes a bit more time.
                      Good luck with all your goals...especially the re-married part...
                      Twinlab Athlete

Comment

• so at the Olympia, is there a TON of free samples and stuff like the Arnold. I saw pics of peoples stuff from there and they got an buttload lol If so I am going to be packing very light.

One pair of underwear should be good right? Just rotate clockwise then inside out lol

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
                          so at the Olympia, is there a TON of free samples and stuff like the Arnold. I saw pics of peoples stuff from there and they got an buttload lol If so I am going to be packing very light.

One pair of underwear should be good right? Just rotate clockwise then inside out lol
                          I have noticed a decline in the free supplement samples at the Arnold starting in 2008. 2009 was much worse at the AC & less T-shirts too! You had to do much more silly shit to get a T, especially from MT.

The 2007 O was decent on the freebies. At least 1-2 things from each vendor and you could fly by a few times & they would give it out without even asking.

The O has an advantage being in LV vs the AC in Columbus. Although the O expo has a decent crowd, you can actually walk without ass pumping the person in front of you so it's not quite as congested. More people are there for the main events rather than just free supplement whores!

So us free supplement whores make out swell. LOL!
                          Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

• i went last year and got a suitcase full of free samples and ike 10 t-shirts.. so you can def get alot of free samples!

Comment

• the thing I'm worried about is going to the airport home (Back to canada) with all this supplement shit in my suitcase lol

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
                                the thing I'm worried about is going to the airport home (Back to canada) with all this supplement shit in my suitcase lol
                                hahaha lol.. me too, but i'm doing it anyway!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X