No announcement yet.

Who's going to the olympia???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so I was on the Mr Olympia site and looked at the floor plan and I don't see a muscletech booth, is this an error lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
      I have noticed a decline in the free supplement samples at the Arnold starting in 2008. 2009 was much worse at the AC & less T-shirts too! You had to do much more silly shit to get a T, especially from MT.

The 2007 O was decent on the freebies. At least 1-2 things from each vendor and you could fly by a few times & they would give it out without even asking.

The O has an advantage being in LV vs the AC in Columbus. Although the O expo has a decent crowd, you can actually walk without ass pumping the person in front of you so it's not quite as congested. More people are there for the main events rather than just free supplement whores!

So us free supplement whores make out swell. LOL!
      Whats up d... I know your heading out...
      MHP ATHLETE johnathan lee Johnson

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
        so I was on the Mr Olympia site and looked at the floor plan and I don't see a muscletech booth, is this an error lol
        Apparently it isn't an error. Muscletech does not appear in the Expo Floorplan and is not an official sponsor of this year's Olympia!!

I can't imagine an Olympia without Muscletech....
        Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Beast View Post
          Apparently it isn't an error. Muscletech does not appear in the Expo Floorplan and is not an official sponsor of this year's Olympia!!

I can't imagine an Olympia without Muscletech....
          like that's really weird how the biggest supplement company doesn't have a booth lol

Comment

• Yeah it's definately weird.... Let's hope it's an error...
            Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

like that's really weird how the biggest supplement company doesn't have a booth lol
              Yeah thats bizarre! And why does amazon.com have a booth??
              "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
                Yeah thats bizarre! And why does amazon.com have a booth??
                amazon.com actually sells a lot of supplements.

I'll be at the Animal booth if you guys/gals want to come by and meet Evan and the other pros we will have their, I'll see what I can do to hook you guys up with samples

We are also going to have big ABC event on Sunday Sept. 27th where you can come train with Evan and the rest of our pros for FREE:

VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by naturalguy View Post

I'll be at the Animal booth if you guys/gals want to come by and meet Evan and the other pros we will have their, I'll see what I can do to hook you guys up with samples

We are also going to have big ABC event on Sunday Sept. 27th where you can come train with Evan and the rest of our pros for FREE:
                  I'm definitely coming there.... I want to get some animal shirts haha I've only got 2!. I really need to think of questions to ask some of these pro's even though they have probably gotten the same questions over and over lol

I wish I was leaving on monday instead of sunday afternoon so I could go to the damn ABC event!!! I know this isn't the thread for it but are you ever going to come to Vancouver? that would be awesome

Comment

I'm definitely coming there.... I want to get some animal shirts haha I've only got 2!. I really need to think of questions to ask some of these pro's even though they have probably gotten the same questions over and over lol

I wish I was leaving on monday instead of sunday afternoon so I could go to the damn ABC event!!! I know this isn't the thread for it but are you ever going to come to Vancouver? that would be awesome
                    Cool, we will have some limited edition Animal shirts and hats there.

We do have some canadian chapters but I don't believe we have one for Vancouver, you are welcome to start one. Come see me at the booth.
                    instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

I will bethere looking for my free samples

Comment

• Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
                        I will bethere looking for my free samples
                        I thought you just wanted to come by to feel Evan's arm

I will hook you up, come introduce yourself.
                        instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

We do have some canadian chapters but I don't believe we have one for Vancouver, you are welcome to start one. Come see me at the booth.
                          haha I'm just trying to think of a gym around here that would fit the animal atmosphere cuz certainly not mine LOL (YMCA)

Comment

You know I'll be coming by!

You don't have to give me anything...I just have to come pester you!

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                              You know I'll be coming by!

You don't have to give me anything...I just have to come pester you!
                              Picturtes Ms Adina!

Comment

I thought you just wanted to come by to feel Evan's arm

I will hook you up, come introduce yourself.
                                Evan is cute but I can't cheat on my boo Victor lol but yes def. I will come by and introduce myself!

Comment

Working...
                                X