No announcement yet.

Who's going to the olympia???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awe wish I could go ... never been but Adina is in good company and so is JC wtih her big strong man DA X-MAN Have fun

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
      You know I'll be coming by!

You don't have to give me anything...I just have to come pester you!
      Haha, it'll be good to see you again.

Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
      Evan is cute but I can't cheat on my boo Victor lol but yes def. I will come by and introduce myself!
      I am pulling for Victor too
      VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
      instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

• I'll be there representing in the GENR8 booth with Shawn Ray, Shawn Rhoden, other surprise guests!!! Stop by the booth and you just might get a VIP Pass to the Official Olympia After Party on Saturday Night at Studio 54 at the MGM sponsored by GENR8!!!
        Best in Fitness,
        Marketing, Military
        TK, USAFR
        www.genr8speed.com

Comment

• wow I'm stayin at the MGM where the olympia after party is and I'm not even 21 LOL FML I was born 2 months too late!!!!

Comment

• i still have the tickets people if anyone wants them...dropped the price!!! let me know...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kosko View Post
              i still have the tickets people if anyone wants them...dropped the price!!! let me know...
              whats the price?

Comment

• I'm starting to get excited lol

Comment

• i am SO excited this is gonna be a long ass week thats for sure
                  Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitargo Hero View Post
                    I'll be there representing in the GENR8 booth with Shawn Ray, Shawn Rhoden, other surprise guests!!! Stop by the booth and you just might get a VIP Pass to the Official Olympia After Party on Saturday Night at Studio 54 at the MGM sponsored by GENR8!!!

Isn't the party open to everyone?

I'd love to go to this, but there's no one to go with...

Comment

• Originally posted by sadie7879 View Post
                      i am SO excited this is gonna be a long ass week thats for sure
                      I just wish I could stay for longer than 4 days but I have to go back to school unfortunately lol I really wanted to go to that ABC event

Comment

• AHHHH cant wait my flight leaves Dublin tonight........

Comment

• Tomorrow 10:35 am leave vancouver arrive 1:10pm vegas baby!!!

is anyone going to wait at the Airport with my limo?!?!?!

Comment

• i land in vegas at 1140pm tomorrow night.. just in time for vegas to have shit going on IMO lol
                            Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

• Originally posted by sadie7879 View Post
                              i land in vegas at 1140pm tomorrow night.. just in time for vegas to have shit going on IMO lol
                              I can't wait till next year when I am actually old enough to DO something there lol

Comment

• lol ya i would think vegas would be less fun if i was sober hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X