Who's going to the olympia???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going to the olympia???

just curious who from these forums are going to the olympia this year??? also if your going where are you sitting and what hotel are you staying at???

we just got our tickets last week. were sittin in the left side. not the vip section. to the left of that when your facing the stage, the first section fourth row back. hopefully its a good view...we dont know where were staying yet. orleans is offering 100 a night if you have tickets....

cant wait!!!!

think ther are 3 or 4 other threads on this.. im towards the back in the VIP section heading there friday afternoon leaving sunday.. gonna be a killer show

ill be at the orleans too but i didnt know about that offer LOL i got mine in a package with my flight and rental through expedia lol
    Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

I wish

Went last year.... can't afford it this year! Stayed in Ballys on the strip as I wanted to see Vegas, plus there was a monorail that ran straight from ballys to the expo. Took a cab to and from the show. And let me just say.... if your on the strip looking for somewhere to eat....Bellagio buffet!! (probably only adviseable if your currently off-season/bulking though lol)

Comment

Olympia

I will be there again this year...bringing a few friends who couldn't make it out with me last year...I think this is going to be the best top five in a long time...Dex, Phil, Kai, Jay, and who knows...
        Staying at the Orleans again...love the special bodybuilding menu they have for guests that week!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jkaale View Post
          I will be there again this year...bringing a few friends who couldn't make it out with me last year...I think this is going to be the best top five in a long time...Dex, Phil, Kai, Jay, and who knows...
          Staying at the Orleans again...love the special bodybuilding menu they have for guests that week!!!

Yeah man its so close this year I just dont know who to put in a top 5..Definitely Phil heath... he's my number one pic. Other than that its anyones game..gonna be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by jkaale View Post
            And that is another good point about staying at the orleans.. they are SO body building friendly with the food selection.. egg white omelet.. oatmeal etc which is awesome.. ill be 10 weeks out to my show and atleast i should have the diet covered hehe
            Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Hubby and I are going! We got VIP tix for our wedding and will be in Vegas for the Olympia and Honeymoon
              "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

hell ya hope to see you guys there

Comment

woo sorry i missed the other threads!!! i should try expedia cuz we still need a flight too. orleans has free transport to and from the convention until 9pm. lucky people with the vips!!! hubby went last year cuz they give military FREE tickets for them and a guest but he was someone elses guest so i couldn't go....BUT NOT THIS YEAR BABY!!!!!

Comment

The show is AT the orleans.. you mean transportation to the expo? i forget where that was last yr but it wasnt at the hotel

Comment

ya sorry thats what i meant... to and from the convention center and the expo. well its actually to and from the convention center and the strip i think... i forget where i read that, i think on the olympia site......thanks for catchin that!

Comment

miss juicy i noticed two of your pictures in MD this month. thats probably old news but hey the hubby hogs it when we get it :-)

Comment

Im hoping to WIN a trip there...check out the UFE booth, if I win Ill be their spokesmodel.
                          JOIN my health transformation challenge
                          www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
                            Hubby and I are going! We got VIP tix for our wedding and will be in Vegas for the Olympia and Honeymoon
                            Yes your staying with me at the Wynn...LOL
                            Live Healthy & Look Fit. Be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Kosko View Post
                              miss juicy i noticed two of your pictures in MD this month. thats probably old news but hey the hubby hogs it when we get it :-)
                              Yes thats me! I was in last months too with the hubby

I cant believe you recognized me, many dont! lol
                              "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

Working...
                              X