Phil has got it in the bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay

Jay is one dude that I have looked up to for motivation for so long now.... it is amazing the debates over this years Olympia... cool though because there are so many awesome athletes. I will have to see Kai and Phil stand next to each other. I have been going back and forth and man it is tough to say for sure.

I do have to admit one thing... I train at Armbrust at times (where Phil trains) so I do have to admit I am biased...lol..... but truly these dudes are close. The work ethic is thick this year as well. I think there is a long string of dudes just puttin every second into stepping onstage.

Does anyone know if the O will be live anywhere on the net (here or bb.com)?
    www.jimmachak.com

Comment

My prediction..... if all come in shredded

1 clarkthashark
      2 victor
      3 jay
      4 kai
      5 phil
      6 wolf

but i doubt the first one will show up shredded so he'll be bumped off

Comment

Originally posted by tmurrr56 View Post
        the order will be
        1. kai greene
        2. jay cutler
        3. phil heath
        4. dennis wolf
        5. victor martinez

I have to say I agree with you.

When the show is finally over we'll all know.

I think the only way Jay can beat Kai is to come in to the show with his 01' condition and all his new size.

Hany seems to be prety good at helping guys get shredded while staying big, and he's demonstrated it more than one time.

It's not that Jay can't stay big and shredded, it's that he's fucking something up bigtime. If he can finally fix that, he could be challenging for the title. When you actually see Jay in person standing next to these guys, you realize how big amd overpowering he actually is, even next to Kai.

Jay's only redeming quality compared to Kai is that he appears to have a much thicker, wider torso.

When we saw Martinez stand next to Kai at the Arnold, Martinez looked much wider and appeared to have a bigger, fuller torso in the front poses like the double bi and the side chest.

When Martinez is compared to Jay in the front double bi he looks thicker than Martinez. So, Jay will look much bigger in the torso than Kai from the front, partially because of his height and shoulder width, along with his superior shoulder and chest development.

Comment

did you say kai has a better mid section than phil heath?... That was so ignorant I couldn't read the rest of your comment...

not to mention the fact that bloat has a huge factor in mid-section and kai greene is known to have such a huge bloated mid-section... where do you get that kai has a better mid-section?!?!?!??!?! I don't think i will be able to sleep tonight anymore because of that statement!

Comment

this wasn't even the best shot of phil i could find and that was the best shot of kai i could find. i could have put his bloat pics up to really show my point... but i wouldn't be able to find one of phil even to compare with it!!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Mandatory Poses

Side by side, Phil beats Kai in the following mandatory poses:

* Front Double Biceps
              * Front Lat Spread
              * Overhead Abdominal and Thigh (kai's abs are definitely not up to par)... I am talking about the overhead ab shot, not the Kai Green turn to the side and twist a million ways shot)
              * Rear Double Biceps (Kai's waist is all fucked up here he looks way to blocky in this shot, although Kai fans will argue this one)
              * Side Tricep... game over for everyone, this is an easy pose for Phil against anyone.
              * Most Muscular... Phil absolutely kills Kai in this shot

Kai beats Phil in the following poses:

* Rear Lat Spread (again this is close, but I would give Kai the nod)
              * Side Chest

Now if Kai and Phil were to stand next each other and all you could see was their quadriceps, Kai's are superior. As far as the overall physique, there is honestly no comparison between the two as Phil absolutely dominates Kai. He is that good this year.

In this section of the forums watch Phil guest pose with Jay and Dexter. As soon as you are finished watch Kai pose on You Tube the same time out from the O. Honestly Phil kills him.

This is nothing against Kai as a person or bbr. The dude will win the O because he has the coolest story in bbing... it is seriously impressive how he has overcome so many obstacles. MD has helped Kai in so many ways, I mean seriously they have helped him out and have probably saved his career. The thing I can respect about Kai is that he didn't let it go to waste. Kai has taken this opportunity and literally has busted ass and is probably one of if not the most improved bodybuilders of his time. However, standing next to Phil in the mandatory poses he loses.

This years O is going to rock. Just the debates themselves make it all the more interesting. I can't wait to see it!!!
              www.jimmachak.com

Comment

Phil probably has the complete package amongst all the IFBB pro's, but I like Kai because he brings that freaky physique that Ronnie brought.
                Last edited by teamhgh; August 15th, 2009, 11:37 PM.

Comment

will see guys
                  kai will be amazing and if he come as usual he will fenish first

Comment

NOBODY, and I say NOBODY has it in the bag for sure...KAI, VIC, PHIL are all going to have a dog fight...I still think KAI comes out on top...

Comment

although kai is my favorite bb and has worked so hard to get where he is today,i think phil's genetics are just far beyond everyone elses at the moment.looking at ron,jay,dex and phil pose together recently at dex classic, phil looked unbelievable.i even think jay has phil at no. 1.

Comment

agree

Well put I agree with you 100%. I like Kai as well. I also like Branch Warren and many others man this sport fuckin rocks.

When I opened this thread about Phil having it in the "bag" it was by no means to disrespect any of the other bodybuilders. From a judges' perspective and going through the rounds in prejudging, I honestly without a shade of doubt have Phil as the best in bodybuilding right now. Conditioning I can't speak of so I also agree with the other guy in that if anyone is off things can change.

If there were no magazine or coverage and all of us (who were IFBB qualified) sat down in front of this Olympia line up with no bias whatsoever..... and everyones conditioning was perfect...... I truly think that Phil would be the last one standing.
                        www.jimmachak.com

Comment

Originally posted by jimmachak View Post
                          Well put I agree with you 100%. I like Kai as well. I also like Branch Warren and many others man this sport fuckin rocks.

When I opened this thread about Phil having it in the "bag" it was by no means to disrespect any of the other bodybuilders. From a judges' perspective and going through the rounds in prejudging, I honestly without a shade of doubt have Phil as the best in bodybuilding right now. Conditioning I can't speak of so I also agree with the other guy in that if anyone is off things can change.

If there were no magazine or coverage and all of us (who were IFBB qualified) sat down in front of this Olympia line up with no bias whatsoever..... and everyones conditioning was perfect...... I truly think that Phil would be the last one standing.
                          All you Colorado guys like Phil
                          All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

true...lol

... he just wishes he could keep up with me in the gym (ya right I wish, lol)

I am pretty pumped that bbing has gone this far. I have people at work and at the gym who normally can't even name 5 IFBB pro's off the top of their head who are really into this years Olympia. Personally I get pumped up for any NPC or IFBB show, but it is nice to see fans that don't even compete get involved. I also have to give Kai credit man his posing is a favorite of a lot of ladies out there that's for sure!!!
                            www.jimmachak.com

Comment

Im really looking forward to this years olympia, i dont hear much about Dexter in anyones top 5, whats do people think to him? I find it especially interesting when looking at the comparason in MD magazine between Phil and Dex if anyone saw that.

Wastedtime

Comment

Im really looking forward to this years olympia, i dont hear much about Dexter in anyones top 5, whats do people think to him? I find it especially interesting when looking at the comparason in MD magazine between Phil and Dex if anyone saw that.

Wasted Time

Comment

Working...
                                X