this is downright silly as fuck
    His guess is as good as yours

Comment

Originally posted by grandmaster87 View Post
      Dexter will win ..

Kai Green Second

Jay Cutler Third

Phil Heath Fourth

People forget that Dexter beat all of these guys last year so why can't he do it again this year?
      yes, but victor has beaten dexter the last 4x they went up against eachother...what makes you think he won't do it again?

Comment

I agree! Heath is looking like the guy to beat this year.

Comment

it doesnt matter cuz ronnies comin back in 2010!!!!!
          but honestly if all these fools come 100% which wont likely happen the top 4 will probably be able to b shifted any way n still make sense deciding between all those great physiques is gonna b impossible without criticism from somewhere

Comment

My guess...

1. Phil
            2. Victor
            3. Dexter
            4. Kai
            5. Dennis
            MHP ATHLETE johnathan lee Johnson

Comment

The Olympia has always been the victim of it's own predictability. The stereotypes were always true:

Best back wins
              Most mass wins
              The reigning champ wins

Conditioning didn't matter much
              Posing routines didn't matter much

This changed a bit when Jay finally beat Ronnie, and it changed A LOT when Dex won last year. Right now, the Olympia is finally reaping the benifits of a true competition. Would we even be having this conversation 5, 10, 15 years ago? I don't think so.

As for my prediction, I'm thinking Vic, or a Dex repeat. Kai's fancy posing routines won't win over the Olympia judges the way it did at the Arnold; and in all honesty, his lines aren't even that great, probably the worst out of all the guys in the mix. Vic has the best combo of size and lines. Phil and Dex will win the conditioning battle, and probably symmetry too. Someone made a good point that Phil looks better by himself, and that (I think) can be chalked up to muscle maturity. He gets in crazy good shape, but then just doesn't look as hard as the guy right next to him. It'll come around, and Phil Heath WILL be Mr. Olympia some day, I just don't think it'll be this year.

Dennis Wolf is a crowd favorite, and so is Branch Warren. I personally would love to see them both in the top 5, but with all the players in this year, I think they'll both have to settle for top 7 or 8. Remember, the last two years when Wolf was in the top 4, someone was missing. Vic was out last year, and Kai wasn't in the mix the year before. Jay is working with Hany this year, so his conditioning should be greatly improved, all but assuring him a top 5 spot. Now that I've rambled on, here's my take on how it breaks down:

1. Dexter...deserved to win last year, but Vic was out.
              1a. Vic...politics in play big time...will they dethrone a champ 3 years in a row?
              3. Phil...give him 2 more years, maybe less.
              4. Jay...two years removed, and in shape...he's in the top 4.
              5. Kai...cracks top 5...not too shabby.
              6. Big Bad
              7. Big Ron...back for more
              8. Branch Warren...probably the most underrated competitor of this generation.

What an Olympia this is shaping up to be! Definitely the best in years.

Comment

I say Kai will win. Just my opinion. Ill be in the crowd thank god!
                www.twitter.com/zubbeyboy

Comment

muscle thickness is hands down kai out of anyone. im sorry i think he has jay beat in that department. where does anyone place branch warren. i mean he did great at his last couple of arnolds. do i think he will win it no i dont but i would love to see him place higher than 8th his first year

Comment

Am I the ONLY one here that thinks Vic shouldn't even be in the top 10..????...
                    Just my 2 cents.

Beast.

Comment

i want kai to win, but knowing how the bullshit pollitics always play in with everything, idk....Phil def. has a good chance, considering how i think it's gunna come down to him and kai

Comment

Originally posted by grandmaster87 View Post
                        Dexter will win ..

Kai Green Second

Jay Cutler Third

Phil Heath Fourth

People forget that Dexter beat all of these guys last year so why can't he do it again this year?
                        Because Heath made major improvements this year. Besides, Heath should have won last year, too. Many think Dex got lucky.

Comment

Phil will be given a "gift" if he ever wins the olympia. Unless he can grow his clavicle.

And at almost 5"10" and under 230 pounds he needs another 20-40 pounds of good muscle before he'll be any kind of threat to the big boys.

Comment

Overrated
                            AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
                            MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

Working...
                            X