This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!

I had a feeling Jay would 3-peat, but I didn't expect the judges to give Branch a good look for top two! Two of my favorite bodybuilders get well-earned placings. The only thing that could top this surprise result would be if Big Ronnie could come back and win a 9th.

Comment

• CONGRATS TO JAY

IM GLAD TO HEAR JAY WON. IF HE WOULD'VE BOUGHT HIS A GAME LAST YEAR YOU KNOW HE WOULD'VE WON THEN IN 08. DEXTER GOT LUCKY LAST YEAR WITH VICTOR HURT, JAY SLACKED UP BUT HE CAME BACK FOCUSED THIS YEAR.

WAY TO GO BRANCH. YOU HAVE EARNED YOUR PLACE IN HISTORY WITH THIS SPORT. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO AND STAY HARDCORE

VICTORS LEG IS STILL SHOWING THE EFFECTS OF INJURY. IF HE CAN RECOVER THAT LEG SIZE HE WILL WIN IN 10 OR 11.

WHAT HAPPEN TO KAI??? HE WAS ON A ROLE. A SURE IN FOR THE TOP 3 BUT HE LOOKED FLAT. I'M STILL SURPRISED HE PLACED 4TH

CONGRATS TO HIDE FOR MAKING THE TOP 10. I HAD A CHANCE TO SEE HIM AT THE AC PRO AND HE LOOKED GREAT. HE JUST NEEDS MORE SIZE.

WHAT HAPPEN TO DENNIS WOLF??? NOT EVEN A TOP 10 FINISH...GET YOUR A GAME BACK DENNIS..

CONGRATS TO DEX. DEXTER IS STILL IN THE TOP 3..HE IS A HARD WORKER AND ALWAYS COMES PREPARED TO WIN...HE NEVER LETS YOU DOWN..

AND CONGRATS TO THE REST OF YOU WHO MAKE THIS SPORT GREAT. ONE DAY WE WILL BE TELEVISED LIVE ALL OVER THE WORLD LIVE..

NOW LETS GO EAT PIZZA AND JUNK FOOD.

www.fitinphilly.com

Comment

• congrats

congrats to all the O competitors and to Cutler and Branch!!! Phil get better man you were sick as can be on Friday and still placed top 5 man in this O that says a lot!!!

What an O this year rocked!!!
        www.jimmachak.com

Comment

• Dexter was not too happy about that one. Congrats to Jay. He looked sick.
          "Failure is success if we learn from it." Malcolm Forbes

Comment

• Jay had the weakest back in the top six.
            His condition was better then usual but still the worst in the top six.
            His lines and flow suck. He is big but kinda soft.
            Overall I think he looks like shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by cober View Post
              crap!
              judging was unfair!
              KAI was in best shape then anyone!!!
              I was sitting 12 rows back, where were you at? Don't look at the podcast and tell me who looks best. Jay blew the doors off everyone and Branch straight up wooped Dexters ass onstage.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlexMasterSexy View Post
                Jay had the weakest back in the top six.
                Jay's back was wider than anyone there, including Marcus Ruhls. His christmas tree was sick and he wasn't soft anywhere. His lines were the best he has ever had due to his all time best conditioning. All you guys with your opinions...where any of you actually there sitting less than 15 rows back with a pair of binoculars so every detail could be seen? Didn't think so. The judging was extremely fair and everone got their just placings.

Comment

• I agree with the judges. I was only able to watch the webcast and I WASN'T 14 rows back, etc, but you could be a mile away to see the condition jay cutler was in.
                  Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
                  http://swoletra.com

Comment

I think he looked good but I dont see why give him the title again? I mean everyone looked the same as last year? I think it should been between phil and dex, but branch looked freaky aswell, man if phil was sponsored by muscletech he woulda won this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by cober View Post
                      crap!
                      judging was unfair!
                      KAI was in best shape then anyone!!!
                      What are you talking bro Jay was awesome and Branch too ,Kai wasn`t in his best shape

Comment

• Last year the best conditioned man won
                        This year the best conditioned man won ( and the second best conditioned man came second )

I cant understand what anyone is complaining about

I wasnt a huge Jay fan this year or Dexter fan last year . However a couple of minutes into the show in both years it was very clear who was going to win and that was down to their condition which was superior to everyone else

You cant argue with the decision just because your favourite didnt win

Im a big fan of Kai and Wolf but accept that neither should have won !
                        If can't be bothered training today google the inspirational Stevie Zee

Comment

• man i need to go watch a show i bet its awesome

Comment

you must be blind!
                            clown shoe's

Comment

• Branch Warren was really awesome at the Mr. O 09.

Comment

• Jays win

Jay easily outmassed everyone (in the top 5 at least) with a good degree of conditioning as well. However you cant really fault Dexter jackson. Im a little surprise by Branches secon but i guess it looks like this year it was all about mass then conditioning.

Dexter easily had the most aesthetic physique however and the best lines, symmetry etc. Makes me wonder weather it should be like beauty pagent where we give prizes for categories, cause their bodies were so damn different.

This year size won the day, next year??

Personally I think 1)Jay 2) Dexter 3) Branch. Congrats warren on an awesome Mr O

Comment

Working...
                                X