X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.Vic 2.Kai 3.Jay 4.Phil

Comment

Kai is huge and always in condition but he has not beat any of these guys except for Victor Martinez.
      I have know idea who will take it but it's gonna be a great show for a few years now.

Comment

When history is made it is exciting...we need excitement after Jay cutler won in 07 and dex last year lol..excitement gets more people into it and makes more money and ruckus

Kai is gonna dominate...for a few years too and it sucks that Vic was never crowned in 07 cause his time and jays time is gone its Kai's then Phil's time after. Oh nyeah..and no D wolf ever lol but just my .02

Comment

Going by previous history Dexter is highly likely to finish at least 2nd, my money is on Phil or Jay.

Comment

i am voting for the underdogs so forgive me:1 dexter jackson suprising people have all ready sold him down river.2ronnie rockel the underdog king

Comment

too close to say

Comment

ronnie...his legacy grows with each paper champion....
                This is a language up with I cannot put.

Comment

ive hated waiting a full year..it sucks!! its the main event and what has been discussed more then anything else on ANY bbing boards!!

personally i agree with shawn.. there will be a different winner the next 3 years...my pick

Vic or phil...

Vic's symetry and perfect combo of mass is outstanding he NEEDS<<< to nail his conditioning

Phil...is a genetically gifted athlete and he flows together pretty good

I DONT THINK Kai should win because A.his waist is time and time again said to be one of if not the biggest and B. yes hes shredded but its just not his time

There will be a year where many ppl see kai and phil in the top 2 battling for number 1..but not this year...maybe 2010

Comment

Kai is going to win he is a look a like ronnie, Kai legs are the best in the business.His back is the best he is going to kick some pros butts it is Kai time to shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Tex View Post
                      Kai is going to be playing with the big boys this time and I think he will get lost amongst the tall trees.

1. Jay Cutler

2. He knows what it takes to win and I think he will shock the world.

Dark horses: Dennis Wolf, Victor Martinez
                      How can you say that when he is bigger taller and more defined than dex, and dex is Mr. Olympia?

Comment

Kai will win IMO
                        www.twitter.com/zubbeyboy

Comment

Originally posted by tonybiceps View Post
                          Kai is going to win he is a look a like ronnie, Kai legs are the best in the business.His back is the best he is going to kick some pros butts it is Kai time to shine.
                          Comparing him to King Coleman is an insult to Ronnie, Kai is impressive, yet his body looks like they took someone elses legs, and back and stuck it on his torso. His back is impressive, but it is not the best in the biz at this time.

Comment

Hopefully the best guy on stage wins.
                            I think it will be jay or dexter they have the experience and the edge.
                            Who do I want to win? Branch Warren

Comment

Phil Heath

Comment

1. A Weider Athlete

2. Because a Weider Athlete always wins at Weider shows.

Between Jay, Dex, Phil not in that oder.
                                Intended for entertainment only...

Comment

Working...
                                X