This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KenneySantiago View Post

If Victor doesn't bring it which I doubt that will ever happen, I'm going with Kai all the way!
    Kenney, I agree if it's not going to be Vic, Kai can certainly bring it.
    VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
    instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Good question! Everyone's first pick seems to be Kai. In my opinion Kai and Oscar are using old training footage to subconsiously make people believe there are no changes. Then at Olympia time Kai is going to show up in his best condition or create some type of drama leading up to the O.
      Now, If we are talking politics....then my pick is Jay Cutler. Everyone likes the comeback kid. Plus, he has a new haircut. Ahhhh, and dont forget Lonnie T. picked Jay...
      My long shot pick would be Branch. He is like the Tom Platz of today...always getting overlooked. But witht he help of George F. he will come in looking crazier than ever with a improved thicker back and ridiculous conditiioning.
      Reality says....
      Kai
      Jay
      Phil
      Dex
      Branch
      Wolfe
      or
      Kai
      Dex
      Phil
      Jay
      This is the toughest line up ever.....But in my opinion nobody can touch FLEX in his prime....now thats da truth..

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
        Phil Heath because he is young and very complete! His only flaw to me is his chest gets a bit lost with his crazy arms and delts! As Shawn says the man with the least amount of flaws wins!
        That's what messes him up for me.

His arms overpower his physicue.

Comment

kai or phil

[email protected] he shouldnt have even gotten that title the 2nd time victor smoked him and even HE knew it
          Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Originally posted by sadie7879 View Post
            kai or phil

[email protected] he shouldnt have even gotten that title the 2nd time victor smoked him and even HE knew it
            ouch
            Flex Wheeler
            www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
              ouch
              sorry but i was there and vic is all smiling and flexing waiting on the decision and cutler stood there ringing his hands having a panic attack.. he in no way thought he had that... if there was any doubt to that fact i assure you teh BOOOOOOOOOing from the crowd made it a lock in his mind.. one WOULD have assumed that he would have stepped up his game and come back tighter in 08.. nope.. soaping wet and his usualy train wreck of asymmetry.. i some what doubt this yr will be different.. he HAD to play the size game during the ronnie years and now hes just all fucked up.. its a shame he used to have a very awesome body now hes a cartoon with hair..

first one is 02.. the 2nd.. last yr.. thats fuckin horrible..
              Last edited by sadie7869; September 4th, 2009, 06:27 PM.
              Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

1st.) Vic - He's due and between he and Dex will be the battle - pose for pose. But Vic having the bigger frame will pull it out.

2nd.) Dex - Although he walked in the Champ - he will walk out with 2nd place. Size of Vic cannot be ignored. Vic just too big!

3rd.) Wolf - Knocking on Vic's door. Of course there will be BOO's as Wolf should have probably won.. its political and the Wolf must pay his dues.

4th.) Branch - Wins most muscular Award! And powers past everyone else . Many will boo he should have been higher!

5th.) Kai - Impressive showing, was bigger than many bb'ers. Wins best posing award of course. Stands side by side with Jay and dwarfs Jay!!

6th.) Jay - thanks for coming out Jay! Steals 6th place over Ronnie Coleman, and then announces his retirement from competitive bb'ing.

7th.) RON - Looked really cool seeing Kai, Vic & Ron all side by side! Ronnie annouces his retirement as well, but will continue to be apart of bb'ing as MD signs him!

a guy can dream!
                Last edited by UkrainianGuy; September 4th, 2009, 07:24 PM.
                Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by sadie7879 View Post
                  sorry but i was there and vic is all smiling and flexing waiting on the decision and cutler stood there ringing his hands having a panic attack.. he in no way thought he had that... if there was any doubt to that fact i assure you teh BOOOOOOOOOing from the crowd made it a lock in his mind.. one WOULD have assumed that he would have stepped up his game and come back tighter in 08.. nope.. soaping wet and his usualy train wreck of asymmetry.. i some what doubt this yr will be different.. he HAD to play the size game during the ronnie years and now hes just all fucked up.. its a shame he used to have a very awesome body now hes a cartoon with hair..

first one is 02.. the 2nd.. last yr.. thats fuckin horrible..
                  I was there to...
                  Flex Wheeler
                  www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

I was there to...
                    LOL i know u were im just saying.. although it was an "ouch" it was an accurate description hehe

Comment

I was there to...
                      You called bullshit, gj cuz most people in the biz i'd imagine would keep their mouths shut.

Comment

This is gonna be the best Olympia ever.There is no such a champion (Haney/Dorian/Ronnie) who could claim the trophy before step on stage.There are five-six guys who can clean a shelf at home to make room for the Mr.O. trophy.Kai has his best season ever and ASC champ.Phil wasn't very far last year and he just got improved this year.Victor smoked Jay two years ago and he can do it again with anybody.Dexter will bring his usual package last year it worth a Mr.O. title.I think Jay learned the lesson in the last two years and try to bring more symmetry and details.Branch gonna be the biggest guy on stage and his place depend on his condition as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Timme View Post
                          I don't understand how some of you can say that Jay will win? Jays prime was in the 01. That year he was outstanding but that is a long time ago. He is not even close now.

Phil, Dex, Vic, Kai, Dennis wipes Jays ass.
                          Correct but he has placed well ever since 01 looking like shit and won two sandows looking like shit thats why its a very strong possibility he can win again.
                          RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                            Phil Heath because he is young and very complete! His only flaw to me is his chest gets a bit lost with his crazy arms and delts! As Shawn says the man with the least amount of flaws wins!
                            If this is the case (who knows what the judges will be looking for) then I have to say that Dex wins again. His only weakness is his calves. They didn't seem to hurt him last year. I think he wins it with heath right behind him. 3rd place is gonna be close between Jay and Kai, but I really don't see Jay looking better than kai. after that who knows.

Comment

I refuse to belive the judges will give Jay another freebie. 2 years in a row they have nut hugged Jay.. his 2nd O, and last years 2nd placing. To think or even believe Jay belongs in the top 3 is nuts. But politics have done crazy things to judges minds.. probably pull some line like " He looked bigger or had more muscle" and my favorite "in the posing round he caught up in points"
                              Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeT View Post
                                You called bullshit, gj cuz most people in the biz i'd imagine would keep their mouths shut.
                                called bullshit on what lol that is exactly what happened lol

Comment

Working...
                                X