This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dexter Jackson.

Fewest flaws, and I also heard he is even bigger then last year.

V V
    Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
      Dexter Jackson.

Fewest flaws, and I also heard he is even bigger then last year.

V V
      He does look very good from the photo shoot he did with Heath for Flex.
      I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

Comment

Originally posted by sadie7879 View Post
        called bullshit on what lol that is exactly what happened lol
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z56j3TOh4b0&feature=related"]YouTube - Flex Wheeler calls B.S on Olympia 2007[/ame]

1:41

Comment

Oh no you didn't... LOL
          Flex Wheeler
          www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

If Jay comes in at his biggest and in great condition, he will win.

I would put Vic over Heath, but I have doubts abut Vic's conditioning and how his leg will look. If he's back at 100%, I can see him winning this year, but I think it's a long shot.

I don't think Heath will win. Still not enough torso thickness to match his arms, which also throws off his balance noticeably. His lack of width will be apparent when standing in this line-up.

Dexter, good possibility. If he improves his conditioning from last year and has gained 3-5 more lb's, he wins. Dexter is the most complete, flawless, symetrical BB'r ever, except for his calves.

Kai, nope. I think he will look less impressive as far as size goes if he has to stand next to an in shape Cuter or a bigger Wolf. This was a strength of his in the earlier shows, but he wasn't standing next to a bunch of in shape monsters with more height and bigger chests and delts. If Martinez was in shape he would have beaten kai at the Arnold.

Also, Kai's appearance is more of an amalgamation of bodyparts thrown together than a flowing physique. Even a competitive Cutler flows better than Kai. I don't think Kai can stand on just freaky bodparts with a comparatively sub-par chest and delts when viewed in relation to the rest of his physique. Unless he's made big improvments, he won't win.

Wolf, I wish, but probably not. My money is on Wolf to weigh 280-285 lb's shredded and just shock the hell out of everyone. He will look much bigger with improved seperation and improvments to his weak areas. He will be dominating in many ways. However, I think his weak areas will keep him out of the winner's circle.

If everyone comes in great condition, along with their speculated improvments (which is a big if), I see it like this.

1. Cutler.
            2. Dexter
            3. Martinez
            4. Heath, Kai or Wolf. It's just too hard to say.

Comment

Damn? Kai's mass at 95-100% best conditioning or Phil 10% better than last year. Vic is the darkhorse if he repeats 2007 or better. Dexter can reclaim if others fall short and he's spot on. Can Dennis Wolf rock the top 3 or does he fall off? Can Toney Freeman jump over Wolf and crack the top 5. Branch could be a top 5 party crasher. Will Melvin Anthony fall out of the top 6?

All I know is that I'll be in Vegas chillin in the condo Thu-Mon, at the Expo & O Finals and if I gonna pick a winner for The IFBB Men's O it will be Jay Cutler's... after party that is. He is the IFBB King of Vegas!
              Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

Originally posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
                Oh no you didn't... LOL
                Yup, I was standing right there when you did it Flex!

At least you tell it like it is bro!
                Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

sounding real friendly there flex haha
                  that was a bs call though...ANYWAY Vics my choice!

Comment

Phil Heath! Next!

Comment

kai greene if they judge on size and freak
                      victor if they judge on physique

Comment

The Olympia Winner

6'2 295 with a 31 inch Waist

Comment

Originally posted by adipo8 View Post
                          The Olympia Winner

6'2 295 with a 31 inch Waist
                          Huh? Does such a person exist? Haha. And please dear God tell me you are not referring to Dennis "The Great White (very white) Hype" Wolf.

Comment

Top 4 will be phil heath dexter jackson and victor martinez kai Green they could alternate spots depending on who brings it that day. 5th will be dennis wolf and 6th Jay if it is judged right politics aside thats how it will be.. I like wolf's physique and victors the best but wolf is still a yr or two away from being top 3 and actually I would take toney freeman and bill wilmore and even centopani ahead of cutler but they wnt let him fall out of the top 10

Comment

People are counting Jay out based on his last 2 performances...honestly I think he is bringing a whole new package. Better package. I think he still has the hunger and drive to do some serious damage in this line up..and history has come to show us that Jay does his best when he is chasing..not leading.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyWeight View Post
                                People are counting Jay out based on his last 2 performances...honestly I think he is bringing a whole new package. Better package. I think he still has the hunger and drive to do some serious damage in this line up..and history has come to show us that Jay does his best when he is chasing..not leading.
                                My prediction for the top 10
                                Kai Greene
                                Jay Cutler
                                Dexter Jackson
                                Victor Martinez
                                Phil Heath
                                Evan Centopani
                                Dennis Wolf
                                Troy Alves
                                Toney Freeman
                                Melvin Anthony

Comment

Working...
                                X