This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
    I refuse to belive the judges will give Jay another freebie. 2 years in a row they have nut hugged Jay.. his 2nd O, and last years 2nd placing. To think or even believe Jay belongs in the top 3 is nuts. But politics have done crazy things to judges minds.. probably pull some line like " He looked bigger or had more muscle" and my favorite "in the posing round he caught up in points"
    I agree 100% bro. And I personally think Jay is a legend...shit he was Mr.O rightfully or not lol. I think he looked amazing in the late 90's....just amazing. NOW however I just don't see him making the top 5 against guys like Vic, Kai, Dex, Heath and even Wolf.....they make his flaws standout drastically....his blockiness, wide waist, lack of crisp deep cuts in his arms, delts, chest and symmetry issues. Its over for Jay. Hey, if he comes in looking incredible....proves everyone wrong and wins or places in the top 3....GREAT for him. I love a good success story!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyWeight View Post
      My prediction for the top 10
      Kai Greene
      Jay Cutler
      Dexter Jackson
      Victor Martinez
      Phil Heath
      Evan Centopani
      Dennis Wolf
      Troy Alves
      Toney Freeman
      Melvin Anthony
      I forgot to put Branch in!!!!!!!
      I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

Comment

Branch should win, biggest baddest ripped motherfucker, thats what bodybuilding is about to me. thats what dorian and ronnie were.
        I can do all things through Him who strengthens me - Philippians 4:13

Comment

I honestly think we all have no idea who is going to win It comes down to the judges, but I know we all want to see the same person "win".

DENNIS WOLF!

Comment

Originally posted by kingkodd View Post
            Branch should win, biggest baddest ripped motherfucker, thats what bodybuilding is about to me. thats what dorian and ronnie were.
            How is he that? The guy is 5'5 at best

Comment

Victor takes what is rightfully his this year, well hopefully, lol Cant wait to see that first call out!!!

Comment

poor dexter for a defending champ he's not getting many votes!

Comment

dexter is not getting many votes for a defending champ ! where's the love?

Comment

The Blade.... he's had a year to train as Mr. Olympia.. with that title comes finances that he hasn't had before, resources that he hasn't had before, and a mindframe that he hasn't had before... I wouldn't be surprised if we see him 5-10 lbs heavier with the same Dexter Jackson level of conditioning.. he hasn't done the touring and promoting the sport like Jay did, so I believe he is serious about one thing..... I believe we are going to see the biggest, baddest, freakiest Dexter Jackson ever in a couple of weeks!

Comment

• Originally posted by fiddy cent View Post
                      How is he that? The guy is 5'5 at best
                      RIGHT, and Dennis is 5'9".
                      I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

Comment

• KAI GREENE

He's the closest thing to Ronnie...Freaky big and conditioned....Anyone see his back?
                        WOOO!

Comment

• big and tall are two very different things. Branch has proved he is biggest by winning the most muscular so many times, it is muscle size we usually discuss on this forum, who gives a monkeys bollocks what height he is.
                          I can do all things through Him who strengthens me - Philippians 4:13

Comment

• Dennis got only one major problem ....his calves don't match with the rest of his physique.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcfr View Post
                              Dennis got only one major problem ....his calves don't match with the rest of his physique.
                              Dexter Jackson has the same problem and he is Mr Olympia!

Ronnie Coleman had the same problem and he was Mr Olympia 8 times!
                              RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• Dexter Jackson

He is the man!!
                                Flex Wheeler
                                www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Working...
                                X