X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by emerson78 View Post
    Phil heath.................. Weider atlethe
    Bingo.

I would like to see Kai win it, but I think he'll get screwed by the powers that be.

Comment

• 1. phil
      2. dex
      3. kai
      4. jay
      5. vic

Comment

• Originally posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
        Dexter Jackson

He is the man!!

The Blade is going to surprise some people
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

• Originally posted by oscariskowich View Post
          Bingo.

I would like to see Kai win it, but I think he'll get screwed by the powers that be.

Cutler is a Weider athlete too and he is WAY more marketable than Heath, why would Weider not have him win?

And how do sponosor decide who wins? they sit in a big room with the judges and pay them cash to vote for their athlete? Joe Weider is like 90, do you think he has a interest in who wins? Hell he doesn't even own Weider Publishing.
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
            Cutler is a Weider athlete too and he is WAY more marketable than Heath, why would Weider not have him win?

And how do sponosor decide who wins? they sit in a big room with the judges and pay them cash to vote for their athlete? Joe Weider is like 90, do you think he has a interest in who wins? Hell he doesn't even own Weider Publishing.
            LOL....
            Flex Wheeler
            www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

• I may not think so, but I hope Jay brings it and wins!
              ORANGE COUNTY MECCA, KOLOSEUM GYM

Comment

• I changed my mind again.....Kai Greene !....He is just too damn good now....if Vicotr or phil come in ripped maybe.....but there is something different about Kai......he is just different...I say Kai for the win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....thats my final answer !!!!!

Comment

• X will Dominate .....

Comment

• Kai Greene.............. this is a tuff one, but this is who Im going with, his focus is unmatched and I think Him and his trainer Oscar going to Vegas early and doing nothing but eat, sleep, and train & train, sleep, and eat day in and day out will be the difference. Not to say that the other 25 or so competitors are not doing that cause they are, but I think the 2009 version of Kai Greene at the Mr O, will be something to see and talk about for a long time. I really would like Jay to pull it off and ride into the sunset( his goal was 3 Sandows), but I think him seeing Kai week in and week out in Vegas will cause him more distractions mentally than anything else......... so Kai for the win in one of the top 3 Olympias of all time
                    MD forums Rule!! if you dont like it - - get the hell out of here!!

Comment

• It pains me to say this, but Dexter was looking pretty good in some offseason pics. My pick is Dexter.

If he is beaten, it will be by Phil.

However, I'll be rooting for Jay or Kai though.

Comment

• 1. KAI GREEN
                        2. PHIL HEATH
                        3. DEXTER JACKSON
                        4. JAY CUTLER
                        5. VICTOR
                        6. DENNIS WOLF

THATS IF ALL COME IN THEIR BEST.....IF SOME ARE OFF THEN IT'S ANYONES GUESS...LIKE IT IS EVERY YEAR...WE NEEVR KNOW TILL THE DAY OF THE SHOW...WE CAN SEE PICS WEEKS OUT SOMEONE LOOKS GREAT THEN DAY OF SHOW LOOK SHIT...AND THEN YOU SEE GUYS AND YOU THINK HE WILL NOT MAKE IT...BUT THEN THEY SHOW UP IN GREAT SHAPE......SO I HOPE THE BEST MAN WINS.....GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GUYS COMPETING IN THE OLYMPIA....NOT JUST THE FAVORITES...YOU NEVER KNOW WHO COULD TURN UP AND SUPRISE YOU....NO ONE EXPECTED RONNIE TO WIN AND 98 AND LOOK HOW HE SHOWED UP....SO DON'T COUNT ANYONE OUT..TILL DAY OF SHOW
                        Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
                          1. KAI GREEN
                          2. PHIL HEATH
                          3. DEXTER JACKSON
                          4. JAY CUTLER
                          5. VICTOR
                          6. DENNIS WOLF

THATS IF ALL COME IN THEIR BEST.....IF SOME ARE OFF THEN IT'S ANYONES GUESS...LIKE IT IS EVERY YEAR...WE NEEVR KNOW TILL THE DAY OF THE SHOW...WE CAN SEE PICS WEEKS OUT SOMEONE LOOKS GREAT THEN DAY OF SHOW LOOK SHIT...AND THEN YOU SEE GUYS AND YOU THINK HE WILL NOT MAKE IT...BUT THEN THEY SHOW UP IN GREAT SHAPE......SO I HOPE THE BEST MAN WINS.....GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GUYS COMPETING IN THE OLYMPIA....NOT JUST THE FAVORITES...YOU NEVER KNOW WHO COULD TURN UP AND SUPRISE YOU....NO ONE EXPECTED RONNIE TO WIN AND 98 AND LOOK HOW HE SHOWED UP....SO DON'T COUNT ANYONE OUT..TILL DAY OF SHOW
                          WHAAAAT??? Lee Priest making a prediction??!! haha!!! you tha man Lee.

Dexter was heavier last year, but it cost him conditioning wise. if he comes in even heavier...he will not be Mr O this year. PERIOD! Phil Heath and Kai Greene both have the ability to come into this show totally shredded. so if Dex plays the size game, its game over-one hit wonder. Kai is going to be a freak this year! the Olympia is Vics show...all he has to do is come in shredded. this O is between Kai and Vic.

Phil is too narrow and has too many weak body parts.

if Vic comes in shredded with his legs at their former glory-not even Kai can stop him. most complete physique on the pro stage today. people dont wanna see a 135 lb Mr O, they wanna see the freaks rule the stage!

would you rather see Frank Zane rule the stage? or Branch Waqrren?

Comment

• Originally posted by ricardomrivera View Post
                            WHAAAAT??? Lee Priest making a prediction??!! haha!!! you tha man Lee.

Dexter was heavier last year, but it cost him conditioning wise. if he comes in even heavier...he will not be Mr O this year. PERIOD! Phil Heath and Kai Greene both have the ability to come into this show totally shredded. so if Dex plays the size game, its game over-one hit wonder. Kai is going to be a freak this year! the Olympia is Vics show...all he has to do is come in shredded. this O is between Kai and Vic.

if Vic comes in shredded with his legs at their former glory-not even Kai can stop him. most complete physique on the pro stage today. people dont wanna see a 135 lb Mr O, they wanna see the freaks rule the stage!

would you rather see Frank Zane rule the stage? or Branch Waqrren?
                            Dexter is 145 lbs!
                            RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• [quote=ricardomrivera;1645158]WHAAAAT??? Lee Priest making a prediction??!! haha!!! you tha man Lee.

would you rather see Frank Zane rule the stage? or Branch Waqrren?[/quote]
                              So long as the freaks do not have an overgrown midsections and are symmetrical and in good condition.

and to answer your question, I pick Frank Zane over Branch Warren!
                              RIP Hagen (blocked cock), RIP Elf (pancreas), RIP BigBenj (murder), RIP GFR (natural causes)

Comment

• Victor Martinez.

The sport took a giant step forward last year when we got a champ without a huge gut, and without the freak factor. The sport needs a champion that people can aspire to and want to look like. Victor has the asthetic look - but he also has enough size to keep the mass monster lovers happy.

It would be a major step backwards to give Cutler his title back.

Mal.

Comment

Working...
                                X