Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Ofurum Prepares for the Nationals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Ofurum Prepares for the Nationals.

kevin_720_x_405.jpg

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2316/225/

Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
    Thanks for the video Robbie!

Kevin looks really good, he packed on good mass to go all the way in to the middleweight class... thats great!

Is he a member of this forum? I have a few question for him since I been competing in the same class...

Look to be a great player in the NPC!
    1st place at the MW class at the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza Tampa, FL.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadPigJohn View Post

Kevin looks really good, he packed on good mass to go all the way in to the middleweight class... thats great!

Is he a member of this forum? I have a few question for him since I been competing in the same class...

wtf? The thick monster is a middle wt? wow, if he comes in with a good v taper when he dials in, he should do some damage.
      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

checked out video dude got a lot of muscle and if he dails it all in can do some damage
        QUITING IS NOT A OPTION!

Comment

Hey RoadPig John, thanks for your response to the video. Just saw it myself after a friend told me about it. I see myself everyday, so it's hard at times to see what everyone does. But, I am working hard with my prep to the Nats. This is my first time ACTUALLY responding to a thread on here, so ask away and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Comment

Hey RoadPig John, thanks for your response to the video. Just saw it myself after a friend told me about it. I see myself everyday, so it's hard at times to see what everyone does. But, I am working hard with my prep to the Nats. This is my first time ACTUALLY responding to a thread on here, so ask away and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by ckofurum View Post
              Great brother!

How many calories you are eating in the off season and how many you eat during contest preparation? just the calories, no need to say what you eat or anything...

In the video you look full, must be eating a good amount of carbohydrates!

Comment

I have never counted calories. However, I do weigh my food portions. Off-season, I was doing 10oz carbs per meal...all 6 meals. I'm down to 8oz now, on my 1st 5 meals, none the last. I'll start cycling the carbs in a few weeks.

Comment

I have never counted calories. However, I do weigh my food portions. Off-season, I was doing 10oz carbs per meal...all 6 meals. I'm down to 8oz now, on my 1st 5 meals, none the last. I'll start cycling the carbs in a few weeks.
                  Great strategy man!

Keep the good working going.

Comment

I'm in the 58 Oz per day plus the carbohydrates that comes from the weight gainer shakes (3 a day)...

Comment

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Nice and thick upper body, but his lower body lacks far behind his upper body. Especially his calves. Now if he can get his upper to match his lower. I think he has a great chance at winning.

Comment

I've seen pix of Kevin on Mostmuscular.com for the last few years. It's great to see him looking so solid & big. Best of luck at the Nats.

Comment

Working...
                          X