Clear All

• ZyklonB
    replied
    So no stream or what?

Leave a comment:

• Tipsta
    replied
    Originally posted by damien308 View Post
    yeah pretty sad that dog shows and hot dog eating contests get more tv time then bodybuilding.

Its than not then and simple words our people in the sport cant spell are the sole reason our community has such a bad rap...

Leave a comment:

• birdman2388
    replied
    Originally posted by Benington View Post
    Espn just showed the world championship mustache competition, they will show darts, billiards, NASCAR, fishing and more. Hell, 1st place this year at the bassmaster classic is $550,000 with over 1.2 million in prize money awarded. 1st place this year at the Mr O is $155,000. SERIOUSLY...some jackass hooks a big fish one day and gets half a million dollars and these guys train their whole life for what? Pennies. Not that its for the money but come on America.
    Thats because they have major sponsors like general motors and huge ass companys like that. Bodybuilding will be more main streamed in the future, it just has to go back to bodybuilders having bodys that most guys envy and want to look like instead of just saying "damn he fucking huge, but i would never want to be that big." I love BB, but i think the 202 and unders(most of em) display "healthy" muscle. I hope dex wins btw.

Leave a comment:

• birdman2388
    replied
    they do show body building on espn still. The only one they show is muscle mania and one other one(natural shows) and they only show it on espn international.

Leave a comment:

• go jay and dennis MR.O 09
    replied

Leave a comment:

replied
    A WBF PPV was established, but the question was: ‘What kind of audience really want to pay their hard earned money to watch guys flex their pecs and pose on a PPV??’ Well, the answer was not many! The PPV bombed and the WBF folded shortly afterward.

Leave a comment:

replied
    only televised during the golden ages

well Vince MacMahon did give it a shot in the 90s

Leave a comment:

• BIG BOSS !!
    replied
    Originally posted by canadianmuscle0803 View Post
    nope.. only on bbing.com video stream, i heard ** might have it to.. not sure.
    Well for now that has to be consider "being televised".

Only different is the vid is online instead of a TV set.

Long as folks who care still see it , it shouldn't matter.

Originally posted by Warrior8 View Post
    damn i wish it was on t.v., i hope eventually that ESPN will broadcast it on 1 of their networks....
    Keep dreaming on that one.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    damn i wish it was on t.v., i hope eventually that ESPN will broadcast it on 1 of their networks....for now internet will have to do

Leave a comment:

• Benington
    replied
    Espn just showed the world championship mustache competition, they will show darts, billiards, NASCAR, fishing and more. Hell, 1st place this year at the bassmaster classic is $550,000 with over 1.2 million in prize money awarded. 1st place this year at the Mr O is $155,000. SERIOUSLY...some jackass hooks a big fish one day and gets half a million dollars and these guys train their whole life for what? Pennies. Not that its for the money but come on America.

Leave a comment:

• Momofmuscleman
    replied
    Originally posted by damien308 View Post
    yeah pretty sad that dog shows and hot dog eating contests get more tv time then bodybuilding.

Dog shows and eating contests...bile rising...and I like dogs!

Leave a comment:

• damien308
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Carlos_A
    replied
    Originally posted by gfiddy View Post
    When do olympia results get posted on MD?
    The same night after the finals... pics on sunday morning.

Leave a comment:

• Carlos_A
    replied
    Originally posted by Lowreps View Post

you cant mention the Words B________ dot com here you will be ^^^^^
    haha... i just did... sorry...

Leave a comment:

• gfiddy
    replied
    When do olympia results get posted on MD?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X